V2R 2011 Thread....

I will be sharing the driving duties in the 1913 John Deere. This will be my first time driving in a race. We are the last UTV off the line so our work is cut out for us. Good luck to all the teams racing. See you all at tech.

I got my final information packet from BITD in the mail today. Easy to chase until pit #10 then there are some decisions to make. Things that make you go, 'hmmmmmm.'

1 1932 Parks
2 1943 Reynolds
3 1904 Sappington
4 1911 Martinez
5 1926 Fraser
6 1924 Lasher
7 1919 Schuler
8 1930 Cook
9 1920 Lansky
10 1905 Palhegyi
11 1935 Head
12 1950 Lindberg
13 1917 Murray
14 1913 Hand

what a crappy draw o'well every car we catch we are in front of
I will be sharing the driving duties in the 1913 John Deere. This will be my first time driving in a race. We are the last UTV off the line so our work is cut out for us. Good luck to all the teams racing. See you all at tech.

glad to have ya come help with the duties of the race looking forward to it

i just hope there is room for the cooler and the BBQ:eek:

I got my final information packet from BITD in the mail today. Easy to chase until pit #10 then there are some decisions to make. Things that make you go, 'hmmmmmm.'
it is all about logistics !!!!!! trust me :D

This is a very long race so starting order has very little to do with the big picture here. Ask me if we would have liked to draw first? Uhhh Yea! But it is what it is.

17 days (including today)

Let's go racing.

Im getting excited for you guys!!! I really wish we could have been racing with you guys...... oh well maybe next year! The 1938 XP build is progressing we are working on the front end right now I will post some more pics soon. Good luck to all! Hey Matt I heard something about you the other day do you have a suprise for next year???;)

Im getting excited for you guys!!! I really wish we could have been racing with you guys...... oh well maybe next year! The 1938 XP build is progressing we are working on the front end right now I will post some more pics soon. Good luck to all! Hey Matt I heard something about you the other day do you have a suprise for next year???;)

The wife better not be pregnant! :eek:

No surprise that I know of Jeff.

I just heard something, it could be B.S. Brian wanted me to stir it up.:D

PM me Jeff with the rumors. But my plans (as I know them) are to continue to race Ute's next year but also to buy a class 10 car to convert to a ecotec. The class 10 car is a dream and since I have a son in college, my 'dusty' budget is kind of limited. I want to do both, but UTV racing is my priority, and since I am nearly broke....well...:eek:

PM me Jeff with the rumors. But my plans (as I know them) are to continue to race Ute's next year but also to buy a class 10 car to convert to a ecotec. The class 10 car is a dream and since I have a son in college, my 'dusty' budget is kind of limited. I want to do both, but UTV racing is my priority, and since I am nearly broke....well...:eek:

good luck with the 10 car i am a buggy dork at heart i still have my single seat 16 car in the shop for sale make ya a smoking deal ha

but i do have a ton of time working on class 10 cars and i know a few peopleyou do to if you need anything

good luck with the 10 car i am a buggy dork at heart i still have my single seat 16 car in the shop for sale make ya a smoking deal ha

but i do have a ton of time working on class 10 cars and i know a few peopleyou do to if you need anything

Thanks Lucas! I might hit you up for some advice if the 10 comes to fruition. So far I am hitting the piggy bank's belly between my Ute racing and college, but I do have dreams!

Any hope for some of your famous BBQ at V2R? I have heard stories for years. :)

Thanks Lucas! I might hit you up for some advice if the 10 comes to fruition. So far I am hitting the piggy bank's belly between my Ute racing and college, but I do have dreams!

Any hope for some of your famous BBQ at V2R? I have heard stories for years. :)

i wish there was time for a BBQ trust me i am itching to do some cooking

Ok ladies...V2R is getting close!
J and T did all the heavy lifting (prep) and the Bobsled is now in my garage soaking in a 3' deep vat of WD-40. Testing at night this week or this weekend. I am starting to ping.... :)

I have confirmed that I will indeed be at V2R!!! I will be heading out with the Race-Dezert.com/UTVUnderground.com crew early the morning of contingency to take pics, pass out sticks, kiss babies, and provide coverage to both of our sites! From there I will head strait to the finish line to provide live tracking updates all day long both here on the site and on our social networking sites so that those who couldn't make it can still keep up with the race status. As racers cross the line I will be there to take pics and hopefully snag some interviews. If all goes well we will have some video action from contingency and the start line as well!!!!

so we just pulled our car out of the drum of wd-40 and we're gonna let her dry out over night. Hopefully she will start up tomorrow morning and we'll be on our way to Barstow for a shakedown... Need to get all the excess wd-40 off the car so it doesn't weigh us down come race day.

I know what you mean!!! hahah Look at it like you dropped a full spare tire's amount of weight!!! lol You keep losing weight like this you may be able to see your wiener again soon!!!!? MUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back