OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters
Looks like I'm in officially.

Now I need to talk my buddy in to going so I can crash in his moho and I can drag out the race trailer with the prerunner and rhino in it.

If not I'm bringing the Rhino fo'sho

Now I just need to figure out how to get where you guys will be.

I've never been there (that I can remember) and I'll be coming off the 86.

I think fromt he 86 you just bust a right on the 78 heading West and go about 10-15minutes.........easy money!! I think its off the 86? we will do a map.....

Dude King!~!! LMAO...Your not supposed to hi jack every thread bro!!! LMAO I do liek the spirit though!!!

so pissed, i cant go because someone from my work is going on vacation so now i have to cover for him :(
hope you guys have fun out there and dont forget to post pics of mashin

Yea I realized that Doug but all the other weekends are booked with other races as well. Taylor is racing the DRIVE series night race so there wont be any UTV's at MDR now anyway....LOL

Just pointing it out from a specators point of view, not interested in actually racing it........yet:rolleyes:

I follow you ghostrider!! I look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!! Hope you guys can make it to Ocotillo!!!

Damn guys, i'm in a wedding that weekend. Of all the weekends you had to pick!!! Have fun and drink a cold one or two for me.

We'll get you out for one of our runs! It may be the first but it wont be the last!!! I cant wait to hear how the Jamboree went!!! i will call you later on!

Sounds Fun.... Mikey has a game Friday night and I have plans on Sunday.... But I am down for a day trip on Saturday. So make sure all of the fun happens on Saturday. LOL.

I will show up at camp no later than 8:00 am on Saturday and stay real late Saturday night. It is only a 1.5 hour drive from my house.....

Sorry guy's we have a big local race @ Firebird that weekend. So Im out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back