OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters
joey stagecoach is a huge country concert where the is a bunch of drunk cowgirls.... i got to make it to this one!!! lol

all kinds of people... toby keith, reba, kid rock, tim mcgraw, zac brown band... tons of others i cant think of right now... its like a country oz fest type deal, bunch of stages bunch of bands two days worth of it!!

all kinds of people... toby keith, reba, kid rock, tim mcgraw, zac brown band... tons of others i cant think of right now... its like a country oz fest type deal, bunch of stages bunch of bands two days worth of it!!

LOL, OZZFEST?! Really! I think Wrangler butts drive you....... J/K. :D I might go just have to check with MY husband! Wait, thats me, ok we will be there! :D

Sorry Brian, I thought you said it was a COUNTRY concert not a CUNTry concert.......LOL I hate the kind of CUNTry they play on the radio......give me some real Country and were cool though!!!

I am sure there will be a boat load of chicks there though.........

Glad your gonna make it Gabe!!!!

Sorry Brian, I thought you said it was a COUNTRY concert not a CUNTry concert.......LOL I hate the kind of CUNTry they play on the radio......give me some real Country and were cool though!!!

I am sure there will be a boat load of chicks there though.........

Glad your gonna make it Gabe!!!!

Breaking your own rules Joey???? lol

Rainman.......stick to the tech posts please and let me handle the editing and modding OK sonny??? LMAO

You gonna come to OW??? We would love to have you out with us all!!

Shizzz-Now that you tell me 5 kegs all you can drink it's on !

Joey-I can pull your unfinished ride around for you !;)

F-U Funny Guy!! I heard you pulled a good April Fools Joke yesterday.......Heard Dan was ready to KILL!!!! LMAO

Gotta give credit where credit is due, GOOD one Bill! You really had us going!!

Now back on topic!!!

damn lets hear what it was then we can get back on topic sound as if was real good one ...lets hear it bl@ck$heep

Rainman.......stick to the tech posts please and let me handle the editing and modding OK sonny??? LMAO

You gonna come to OW??? We would love to have you out with us all!!

Come on Rog, make an appearance!!! We'd love to ride with you.

Put me and Chris as Tentative.

I am racing on the 11th, so we will see how my motor fairs in the banana.

If not maybe I'll bring the FJ and pick up parts!! lol

Real Country.

Bob Wayne played in my buddys living room a couple months ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SRj0stCoY]YouTube - Bob Wayne in Canyon Lake[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back