2009 WORCS Series

Just got back from Havasu today, it was a good race and the track was crazy rough also good to BS with everyone again. Congrats to Bobby for making it look easy and to everyone else that finished and even the ones that didnt. That was one of the sickest tracks that I have seen in such a tight space and with some real tech spots thru out the hole track. We took off to the track sat night and it was all groomed and still was rough..... not that we went on it or anything like that ! :D

I have some pics of a couple people out there on the track that I will try to throw up on the site later today

Right on Family Wagon!!! Cant wait to see the pics that were not takin ont he race track the night before the race!! LMAO

HAha sorry for the hold up Corry:(
AS far as my race report goes, lets just say it wasn't one of my better weekends. I got off the line behind Bobby and Mark Holz(these two were haulin and made it look easy) and about halfway through the first lap I ended up finding my lid:eek:. While waiting for someone to come help turn me over, the oil was just pourin out of the car. So I had to pull off and eventually we refilled the car with oil and finished the race, only to find out I was DQ'ed anyways.

Congrats Bobby! I had just gotten to the side of the track and I look over to see Bobby completing a lap and giving me a thumbs up! You guys are great! Also, congrats to Mark Holz who had to pull off and change a tire and still got a top five. Anyone who finished this race deserves a pat on the back..

I just got a report from a spectator and they said everyone except for the leader looked like they were scared of the jumps...Said last year was better from their perspective.....just passing along info...I is just the messenger

RIght on RJ!! Thanks for posting!!! PM me your address so I can send you a shirt and some sticks!! Keep up the hard racing!!

I just got a report from a spectator and they said everyone except for the leader looked like they were scared of the jumps...Said last year was better from their perspective.....just passing along info...I is just the messenger

THat good that I was the leader then, I hit every jump out there & then some. Even broke a rim on the big step up with thre laps left. Thank god for bead locks it held on to my flat Big Horn so I was able to finish. Here is few Pictures.

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

Those are good pics Bobby I love the five one you posted cause the rhino with the web cam stickers (the one that looks like its goin to roll) is my bro in law driving can you email me that pic so I can send it his way !

Good job Bobby
We got a rock stuck in our wheel got a flat and torn brake line.
Made for a nice 12 min. lap, still got 5th though

Good job Bobby
We got a rock stuck in our wheel got a flat and torn brake line.
Made for a nice 12 min. lap, still got 5th though

Thanks Mark, I'm going to try & make to the next one as well. So I hope to see ya there.

April 11th will be a good one!! Bobby will be back, RJ back to back wins so far leading in points, The Flying Banana will be in the house with 07FJ Rog behind the wheel, the Mittag posse, Bronco Dan will be back hopefully, 450grl in her beast of a Machine! Kimbrell will be there with his new look Rhino, all the big dogs!!!! Come on out Holz!!!

sounds like a good line up I might have to make it out again for a couple of beers, I mean to watch the races LOL

I think I might be happy chasing Code around the track, Not sure I am even near the big dog pack, We all know the car is capable, but I have my own rhino 686 motor in it for this round. :eek:

Bobby wants me to race with him, so we will see.

BTW Nice pics Bobby :)

Rog

Yep, we will be there, even though we also have to race the ITP Quadcross series first thing Sunday morning back in Arizona!! Going to be interesting!!

Sounds like a good field for sure - can't wait to get back out there and mix it up!! :)

April 11th will be a good one!! Bobby will be back, RJ back to back wins so far leading in points, The Flying Banana will be in the house with 07FJ Rog behind the wheel, the Mittag posse, Bronco Dan will be back hopefully, 450grl in her beast of a Machine! Kimbrell will be there with his new look Rhino, all the big dogs!!!! Come on out Holz!!!

Cant make it to that one. Going to PRIMM on the 18th so we will be busy getting everything prepped for that. We are in 2wd config right now anyway, so not legal according to rules for m4sx (although it would be pretty cool to see everybody get beet by a 2wd car:D...)
We will do some later in the year...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back