2009 WORCS Series

Is anyone going to be out at the Crazy Horse GP ? Im thinking of taking my rhino out there just to mess around that weekend but wanted to check out the race also. Let me know if anyone is planning on rolling out

Ill be there, looking for another 3rd place finish I suppose since I already have two!

I think it is March 27th when the UTVs race but am still trying to find a for sure date

April 4 & 5. Is round 2 of the Crazy Horse(Fort McDowel, AZ)
GSflyerRound2.jpg

I think bobby is mixed up. WORCS round 3 is at Crazy Horse Campgrounds Saturday March 28th in Lake Havasu, Az.

Round 2 of Grinding Stone is the following weekend. Which is the poster he posted....

So there a race on the 28th ? Do you know what the race shedule is or what time the SXS are racing

I think bobby is mixed up. WORCS round 3 is at Crazy Horse Campgrounds Saturday March 28th in Lake Havasu, Az.

Round 2 of Grinding Stone is the following weekend. Which is the poster he posted....

My Bad, Your correct. There is a Worcs race next weekend in Havasu.
I will not be racing that one. But I will be racing the Fort McDowel race.

Its in 2 weeks. Next weekend the bikes run Crazy Horse WORCS. UTVs will be around 5:00 on Saturday the 28th.

rnd3_flyer.pdf

Looks like I will be racing this one.....looking forward to it!

If I understood Bobby clearly on my voice mail he said he cleaned up at WORCS!! Cant wait for a report! Great job Bobonthis!!

It was great to be on the line up against factory Polaris & factory Artic Cat.
Unfortunately for them My XMF Built Weller Race Engine Teryx got out in front from the start & never looked back. Yes this car popped its cherry final it race #3 & it finished. Thanks to all the hard work from The XMF team they spent the last two weeks replacing factory parts that don’t seem to hold up to the brutality I give them. I also want to thank Weller Racing for building & tuning such a great motor. Special thanks to the rest of my sponsors. Rhino Parts & Performance, 2X Motor Sports, Walker Evens Shocks, Unisteer, Hypercoil Springs, Bronco Products, & the cash Cow R-N-R STEEL. I can say one thing I sure would not wanted to race this race again with out my unisteer power steering no arm pump for me this time. The track was really rough & had whoops that could swallow a cow but it also had some great flat deep sand area's that let you clear out the motor. The track also offered some crazy double I the back along with a huge steep up for air out the chassis. Thanks again for all the support of my race team & friends that showed up. See you guy's at Grinding Stone Next weekend for Round 2.

Congrats Bobby!!! You made it look easy out there! :) Wish I could have come home with a 1st place, too....but.....sh*t happens, I guess! At least we all got holeshot shirts! LOL!! Congrats again!!!

I had a great time out there - the track was brutal and the deep sand wanted to suck you into corners and berms - you had to really be on your toes on this track, or it would get you. I got the holeshot in UTV 2 and didn't look back until I came up on RJ on his lid in a tight spot. I didn't want to go off the berm to get around him, and while I sat there trying to figure out what to do, two RZR's snuck around me.....that was it. I made it around and took off after the two that passed me - made pretty quick work of them and was in the lead once more......about 5 laps in, I felt something let loose in the back end, as one of my shocks broke in the rough stuff. Had to pull off and wait till they threw the checkers....I tried to hit some whoops with three shocks and almost broke my back - lol! So I finished, but finished last in my class......

Had fun for a while though!!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back