All UTV's What Do You Drive?

What Do You Drive?

• Total voters

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Curious what everyone Rides. I have a feeling more Rhinos then anything but lets see.........
I guess I should say I drive a Rhino 660

i will have a bad boy ready for this summer cant decide what to get kawi or cat? i think building the cat would break the bank because its so new.

Kawi for sure!!!!!! The AC is tight but you need to drop Hapa money in that piece to get it to be what a Kawi or Rhino can be for half the cost......but a little birdy told me we will see a Can Am this year..........

Kawi for sure!!!!!! The AC is tight but you need to drop Hapa money in that piece to get it to be what a Kawi or Rhino can be for half the cost......but a little birdy told me we will see a Can Am this year..........

Been waiting to see the Can-am. What the heck ever happened to Suzuki coming out with one? I was really looking forward to that one.

'08 Teryx here...did $350 in engine mods (CDI, HW jet kit) and does 62 mph on GPS

IMG_0321.jpg

06 660 Rhino with Fabtech LT, Mafia 4 seater cage, Mastercraft seats, 2 ACRO HID's, 14" ITP's with 26" Maxxis and a few bolt on goodies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back