Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

here is one of my favs from our first run to Bee Canyon last year..........This makes a great desktop background also if youhave a widescreen monitor!!!!!

RhinoLineWide-1.jpg

here is one of my favs from our first run to Bee Canyon last year..........This makes a great desktop background also if youhave a widescreen monitor!!!!!

RhinoLineWide-1.jpg

Nice Picture... That was a fun ride.

Bee Canyon = good times for sure. There are a few steep climbs / decells as well

TheCliff.jpg

I think that is Steve & Ron at the Bottom:D

Saboba race sunday

Here s some more pics at the mud race....

Attachments

• The Kiddos 206.jpg
    The Kiddos 206.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 100
  • The Kiddos 220.jpg
    The Kiddos 220.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 80
  • The Kiddos 212.jpg
    The Kiddos 212.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 66
  • The Kiddos 290.jpg
    The Kiddos 290.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 71
  • The Kiddos 295.jpg
    The Kiddos 295.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 65
My pic of the day!!

Kyle LeDuc in what appeared to be a destroyed car!! The front end looked shot?? But he was still charging!!

DSC_7770.jpg

bad azz pics hardcore racers.........rebel riders dog only true underground .......................

yes we did!! LOL $75....but not because of being there, we went into town.....apparently the hells rhinos rolling through Pine Cove was a bit annoying to some residents who moved to the mountains to get away from us hell raisers!!

These are from mud nationals in TX last year...wasnt much for jumps down there so I was hittin anything I could find, lol... blew the bump stop out on this one

Attachments

• mud nats 08 FRF pics 391.jpg
    mud nats 08 FRF pics 391.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 70
  • mud nats 08 FRF pics 392.jpg
    mud nats 08 FRF pics 392.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 69
Oh yeah...you were the guy in UTV Mayhem smashin on your ride!!! That was great!!

Welcome to the site!!

lol.. Ya it was a good time down there, everybodys gotta go there at least once jus to check it out even if you dont like mud. Blake actually jus sent me the dvd, i jus watched it for the first time this weekend, he did a great job!

yes we did!! LOL $75....but not because of being there, we went into town.....apparently the hells rhinos rolling through Pine Cove was a bit annoying to some residents who moved to the mountains to get away from us hell raisers!!

LOL... Yeah.... 18 Rhinos cruising down the street probably wasnt the best idea. We have done it many times with 4 or 5 Rhinos.... but I guess we pushed it that day. We still had fun. We were cracking jokes on Barney Fife. Blake got some good footage of the ride on UTVmayehm 2. I was waiting to hear the theme song from cops...... I wonder if Barney Fife got employee of the month for those 18 tickets.....

damn i wanna see that pic of all you guys getting rolled so cal style ..............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back