Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Bust the triple

DSC_0365.jpg

This was one of the best races I had ever been to. Last lap going into the last turn Daaaaaaaaaaam

Glamis...this goes way back. No LED's......no radius cage and paddles that didnt work..and a DFR Flag?
air.jpg

I was standing just to the left when you made that jump.... HUGE! Somebody (cough... cough... Todd) was skeered to launch the DFR car... lol

thx

that was back when I wasnt Skeerd.. Now it takes about a 12er to get to that point..too many rhino rollovers since then...and rzr's, and rangers..
I need to be behind a desk.

look! here I am..

THAT WHITE ONE LOOKS BAD BOOTY ANY PICS OF IT ............AND YOU GOT SOME AIR ............AIRKARL

??

never found out who those guys were, they were hucking that thing too..
I think it had a Rhino Mafia body kit, thats all I remember.

Turned hard towards the "FAT SIDE"

LMAO..... That is funny. I turned hard to the fat side too. 1 week after I had my Rhino. The day before my wheel spacers came in.... Right in my backyard.

RhinoRoll4.jpg

I am old, fat, out of shape and I have 4 young boys.... I dont jump like you guys anymore.... but here are a few of how I roll in my backyard. Stock suspension sucks. LOL.

WERS.jpg

100_2305.jpg

This is one of my favorites..... oooppsss

DSC_1293.jpg

Our group getting tickets from Barney Fife....

IMGP0375.jpg

Soboba Race last year..... I love the pic of Highdesrtrhino (Bruce)... he balanced on the front end for a while before going over. Mr. Offroad (Michael) took the pic.

SobobaGP197.jpg

SobobaGP207.jpg

SobobaGP200.jpg

Race7.jpg

Me and Code passing Regis Harrington at Soboba.... I love this pic... I dont care if his Rhino was busted. LOL.

IMG_2501.jpg

remember this one Joey

PITP Baby....

and yes, the rhino is pink.......

Attachments

• misc 090.jpg
    misc 090.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 74

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads