Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

A quick shot from our Off-Road Mag photo shoot.

RotaxJump.jpg

Yes that shot is awesome.......I remember years ago watching Ivan stewart fly by us at our pits for the old mint 400. It just makes your blood race and want that crap.....

who knows?? LMAO...we were all gathered having a cocktail and out of the corner of my eye I see Rusty on his side? Everyone was like WTF happened? Rusty said "I was comin in hot buddy!" everyone lost it!! HILARIOUS!

Just hangin in Baja at Mieks havin some cocktails after a run up and down Simpson....
BajaTrip064.jpg

CROWDOG on the Right!!! err I mean SPF40!! LOL
BajaTrip066.jpg

BajaTrip065.jpg

looks like fun. how'd he roll it there?

Turned hard towards the "FAT SIDE"

I was sliding a turn and hit a bolder that was sticking out of the ground a little. Next thing I felt was Pemex running down my back. That stuff burns. Who else can say they rolled in the hotel parking lot??????

next time you guys go down to mexico let me know. i'd love to do a mexico run.

Turned hard towards the "FAT SIDE"

I was sliding a turn and hit a bolder that was sticking out of the ground a little. Next thing I felt was Pemex running down my back. That stuff burns. Who else can say they rolled in the hotel parking lot??????

So much funnier when you explain it!!! LMAO....The Fat Side!!!

next time you guys go down to mexico let me know. i'd love to do a mexico run.

Fo sho greg!!! You wanna test that R1 thats the place to do it!!!

Hey looks its Corndogger!!! LOL......That pretty Tribal flame paint got all dirty........what a shame!!

Here I am in my OLD rhino.......boy do I miss her..........This was taken By Crowdog in Baja blasting through a wash!

utv-mexico-398-337-of-345.jpg

huge, i mean huge

Huge air in the ol DeWalt car. I was up for at least 15-20 seconds.

TheDunesHalloween2007010.jpg

was so glad to finally come down.

Afro.jpg

NICE pics keepem coming, I know you got some more porkers racing pics on file . Represent...

very old one

Glamis...this goes way back. No LED's......no radius cage and paddles that didnt work..and a DFR Flag?
air.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back