JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Hi guy's, I've been working on XP suspension alot. wanted to know if we could be of any help on your new build? Thanks Jason.

This is how it looked around midnight last night...almost there!:eek::D
2011-04-25_22-17-43_249.jpg

Getting close. Looks like all you need to do is mount those mirrors and you are ready for contingency. What shocks are those? They look really light.

I am sure you can finish it. At least you can work on it "at work". It seems like midnight is the only time I get free to work on my car. We are all anxious to see it!

Getting close. Looks like all you need to do is mount those mirrors and you are ready for contingency. What shocks are those? They look really light.

It is VERY light in it's current state!:D We need mirrors???:confused::D
Mike

BTW, you guys should see our new UTVUnderground stickers...Joey is going to be SO jealous!:D

Mike

It is VERY light in it's current state!:D We need mirrors???:confused::D
Mike

BTW, you guys should see our new UTVUnderground stickers...Joey is going to be SO jealous!:D

Mike

Mike time to quite talking about Shiate! This is not a show up and drive kind of project.

I don't know why folks are thinking you have a lot of work left to do. I do see you have the front diff AND front driveline installed already. After all, those are the time consuming parts to install right? Go go go. As of now, my car is totally prepped and ready except for one small part..............the motor. It is in 100 pieces now and according to Weller, I can pick the car up tonight. If you don't get the xp done, perhaps we should combine our efforts and put your polaris motor in my kawi. It would be a Polasaki TeryXP.

If you don't get the xp done, perhaps we should combine our efforts and put your polaris motor in my kawi. It would be a Polasaki TeryXP.

:D

Yep, all fab is done, welding is complete, motor is setup and attached to trans, suspension is setup and goes back together as four units, etc. Reassembly is a quick process...wiring is laid out, just needs installed along with plumbing. I'm pretty sure "we got this".:D
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back