JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Bill/Mike, what size KM2s are those?

Congrats to all the racers, great race. Especially to Jagged X and Murray Racing for having cars that were totally untested...

This car is unreal. i missed it at contigency, but spotted it on a trailer In Boulder City Sunday, and got to get a close look at it and poke around a bit.

Top notch for sure!

Bud

Great job right out of the box.The car looks great!
What tire pressures do you run with the BFGs?

Great job right out of the box.The car looks great!
What tire pressures do you run with the BFGs?

Thanks alot, we started at 20 psi and got that flat. I actually remembered you mentioned you ran higher pressures at Baja earlier in the thread, so we prepped two tires with 25 psi and switched to those in the pits while we were changing the axle for the torn cv boot....no more issues from that point on. Did you run slime when you ran similar tires? We were thinking that maybe it would help for small cuts or punctures?
Mike

Thanks alot, we started at 20 psi and got that flat. I actually remembered you mentioned you ran higher pressures at Baja earlier in the thread, so we prepped two tires with 25 psi and switched to those in the pits while we were changing the axle for the torn cv boot....no more issues from that point on. Did you run slime when you ran similar tires? We were thinking that maybe it would help for small cuts or punctures?
Mike

slime is always your friend no matter what tire you run it is a little extra insurance

and awesome job guys i just wish we didn't run in limp mode the whole time 25 to30mph just sucks we lost a ton of ground when we started on high speed roads . i hope i didn't hold anyone up i got out of the way when it was safe

Mike

No slime but we did have tire balls.

I guess I'll throw a few more build pics up now...just didn't want to show the body until the race.:D

Contemplating how this whole front end needed to come together...
DSC_00203-1.jpg

First fit in aluminum...
DSC_00145.jpg

DSC_00112.jpg

DSC_00122.jpg

DSC_00135.jpg

HUGE "thrashfest" for a week before the race to get it done. Can't thank all of the friends that showed up and volunteered time to help complete the build...absolutely couldn't have done it without everyone chipping in for sure!!!
DSC_00032.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_00102.jpg

DSC_00123.jpg

DSC_00136.jpg

Finally, a few complete pics after Chad from CRDesigns threw down some amazing paint as usual!!!
DSC_00156.jpg

DSC_00205.jpg

DSC_00223.jpg

DSC_00176.jpg

At contingency...still didn't have everything done at this point...finished the details at 1am before our 4am wakeup to head to the starting line!:D
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Couple more shots with our new chase truck and the "new look" for the "old" chase truck.
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_00582.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

And...since Chad at CRDesigns had SOOOO much spare time :)D) over the past couple of weeks...he decided to throw some paint on our helmets. If you guys need any paint work on cars, helmets, etc....I stronly urge you to talk to Chad...his work is TRULY second to none!
DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

Brandon's new look...
DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member