A King of Hammers inspired garage build

Yeah, with the J-arms on my Prowler and putting the Optima battery up front, I ended up with an empty distribution of 47F/53R. Of course fuel and riders will change that.

Yeah, I think that Arctic Cat dump box weighs about 130lbs and then the additional stuff that is tacked on brings it up a bit. My car is sitting at around 1465 without the aluminum door skins or roof skin.

Nice!!

My car is 1485# and sits 50F/ 50R with riders and 1/2 tank of gas 1860# 48F/ 52R. I cant wait to get it on the trails!!! this thing should handle the rocks very well...

Some more pictures with both sides on.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• IMG00812.jpg
    IMG00812.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG00813.jpg
    IMG00813.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG00814.jpg
    IMG00814.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 75
LMAO...Yeah well I am a sucker for a UTV...lol...but this one is one of the nicest purpose built units I have ever seen! Love the hood set up!

Looks Bad ars !

Thank you Steve! Oh and it's going to look even meaner when I put that Rigid light bar on!!! :D

Joey, I bet you say that about all the UTVs...LOL

Looking good Brett, gonna be at KOH right???

I am shooting for the KOH but work may get in the way... But yes that is my goal.

LMAO...Yeah well I am a sucker for a UTV...lol...but this one is one of the nicest purpose built units I have ever seen! Love the hood set up!

Thank you Joey!!! Can't wait to slap the Underground badge on it!!!

Looking great Brett. Sure hope you can pull off KOH!

Thank you Jon! I'm going to give it my best! I was telling Reid I will with out a question be at Rally on the Rocks.

I can't wait for you guys to see this hydraulic steering! It's amazing but not for everyone....

Cheers,
Brett

Thank you Jon! I'm going to give it my best! I was telling Reid I will with out a question be at Rally on the Rocks.

I can't wait for you guys to see this hydraulic steering! It's amazing but not for everyone....

Cheers,
Brett

You are so close. Got to make it for KOH! Really glad you were able to get a nice Teryx hood on there.

Brett, if we don't see you at KOH, I'll be at Rally On The Rocks also with several buddies. I'm looking forward to seeing this awesome machine up close. It looks like one of the most trail-worthy rigs I've seen in a long time...

Hey damn good job sticking with the stock hood. I did not think it was going to work but you got the cuts just right and it looks sweet and even better standing next to it. I guess I need to get mine done now that your getting so close. Now if we only had a place to ride them. Washington State motto " If you come here we will make sure you don't smile and fun is against the LAW ":mad: I digress. Hey Brett Aaron has more work than me to do on his.:D

Hey damn good job sticking with the stock hood. I did not think it was going to work but you got the cuts just right and it looks sweet and even better standing next to it. I guess I need to get mine done now that your getting so close. Now if we only had a place to ride them. Washington State motto " If you come here we will make sure you don't smile and fun is against the LAW ":mad: I digress. Hey Brett Aaron has more work than me to do on his.:D

You crack me up ED!!! Yes you are right AAron is WAY behind LMAO!

Very nice build. I cant wait to see it in action.

Thanks Rusty!

UPDATE!!!

I have the thumbs up from work to stay home for the following weeks and try and finish the build!!!

The only thing stopping me from being at the KOH is getting this thing done!! :D SWEET!!!!

Anyone want to help? :eek:

Received my new Rigid light today :D Thank you Steve for hooking me up!! And WOW you guys are fast!!

Cheers,
Brett

Attachments

• IMG00830.jpg
    IMG00830.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG00831.jpg
    IMG00831.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 55
I can come over Tuesday after work to lend a hand. My weekend got away from me with the little ones.

Love the light bar!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back