2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Joey will not be making the race. He has some family things to care of. I will let him go into detail if he needs to. I will be there racing and I will make sure to pack my camera on my car incase I got out early I can take pics. Good Luck to everyone racing and see me for RZR Mask's.

We will not be seeing Dan trying to advertise through the MUD..

DanielMuddy.jpg

WHO NEEDS GOGGLES????

DSC_0557.jpg

What day and time do the utvs race?

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=697><TBODY><TR height=13><TD style="HEIGHT: 13px" class=xl24 align=right x:num="0.145833333333333">3:30</TD><TD class=xl25>PM</TD><TD class=xl30>RACE 8</TD><TD class=xl25>UTVcross MOD</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 342px" class=xl28 rowSpan=3>MUST MEET SAFETY REQUIREMENTS MINIMUM OF: 5 POINT HARNESS, WINDOW NETS, SIDE DOORS, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, FIRE SUIT, HELMET AND EYE PROTECTION. PLEASE SEE UTV RULES, FOR ADDITIONAL UTV INFORMATION.</TD></TR><TR height=13><TD style="HEIGHT: 13px" class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl30></TD><TD class=xl25>UTVcross SUPER STK</TD></TR><TR height=18><TD style="HEIGHT: 18px" class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl30></TD><TD class=xl25>UTVcross STK</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=697><TBODY><TR height=13><TD style="HEIGHT: 13px" class=xl24 align=right x:num="0.145833333333333"></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl30></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 342px" class=xl28 rowSpan=3>, HELMET AND EYE PROTECTION. PLEASE SEE UTV RULES, FOR ADDITIONAL UTV INFORMATION.</TD></TR><TR height=13><TD style="HEIGHT: 13px" class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl30></TD><TD class=xl25></TD></TR><TR height=18><TD style="HEIGHT: 18px" class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl30></TD><TD class=xl25></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
The UTV RACE is SATURDAY NOV 12, 2011 Race starts @ 3:30pm sharp!

LEGP 2011 UTV RACE

I don't think they will hold a practice before the UTV race. They are still wrapping up the NEW 2011 race course re-model. They have never had a practice before the race but it sure would have kept me in the race last year.

Joey will not be making the race. He has some family things to care of. I will let him go into detail if he needs to.

Thanks Rusty....Essentially what happened guys is a family member passed away this week. Because of this my immediate family is flying in and I need to be around to pick them up and attend the funeral which is on Saturday. Super bummed not only for my family but also that I cannot be at the race in person. I am working on a photographer to cover. If anyone reads this and wants to shoot the race hit me up!

My new iphone shoots at 8MP and vids at 1080i, small 2.8 aperture but photos & video still come out suprisingly descent, Ill shoot as much as I can depending on the rain & the UG can have what I shoot as long as Im not stepping on toes.

If you want want something that shoots full frame for better color, clarity, and depth of field I will need to borrow someones DSLR and a descent semi long range lens since I wont be able to get on the course....Code's driving moms car for this.

I used to freelance waaaaay back but after being relieved (stolen) of my second set of gear I quit taking photos with anything other than a point and shoot, cheaper to replace.

@ Joey & dnf: I'll take pictures of the event before the race. At race time, it will be GoPro footage from the RZR. Looks like it's going to be a wet and crazy race.

good luck all racer wish it was on sunday got to work on sat have fun to all racers and be safe

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND RACERS. TRY TO KEEP DRY. WEAR LOTS OF TEAROFFS. RAIN GEAR WOULD ALSO BE A GOOD IDEA .
CODE, TYRONE, DANIEL & RUSTY WILL AL BE REPRESENTING.

I HAVE READ WHERE THE RZ MASKS WORK GREAT IN THE RAIN. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON A MASK & GIVE US A REPORT AFTER THE RACE HOW THEY WORK IN THE RAIN.

I might go and check out this race. Looks like rain is in the forcast. Tyme to get them mudflats and snorkle kits on! LOL

PRP just called and my nets are done!!!!!!!!! Big thanks to Aaron and his crew for getting them done on short notice.

Good deal Rusty. We are heading out there tomorrow afternoon. When are you heading out? I'm not taking my motorhome & box. We'll be taking Lee's Silver F-250 and his 36ft 5th wheel toybox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back