2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

I started prepping my car tonight. Everything is really close already. I am just checking over everything. Is there any companies out there that want to donate product to the Robert Rosas annual ride? I will run your stickers on my car and it's all for a good cause.

425743aa-c209-e5df.jpg

425743aa-c22f-e416.jpg

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND RACERS. I HAVE TO ROOT FOR THE ROBERT ROSAS' MEMORIAL RIDE & RUSTY.

Putting the car back together today.

Replaced the broken steering rack.
425742e6-98e4-44e0.jpg

425742e6-98f6-e572.jpg

Painted all the floors and added grip tape so your feet dont slide all over.
425742e6-994a-7c6b.jpg

Painted the rockers so it looks good in photos! Haha
425742e6-9978-e5e8.jpg

Taped the axles and torqued all the pivots and heims. Painted the shock tower and put the shocks back on.
425742e6-99f4-3ffc.jpg

Is there a schedule for this race? What day is the race?
What time is the race?
How many people are entered?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320589515.572740.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320589515.572740.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Minute 2:05 is the water crossing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuCpiDwR1hg&feature=player_embedded"]UTV Race Lake Elsinore Grand Prix 2010 - YouTube[/ame]#!

This looks like fun to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC10QERRL_Q&feature=related"]soboba 003 - YouTube[/ame]

Great news! UTVunderground will give a free entry to A un registered UTV racer and underground member for the LEGP this weekend.

You need to call me in the next 2 days !
First come first serve...

There will be plenty of water crossings, and look out for the PITBULL TIRES and DWT diablo wheels.

Call ASAP!
Daniel Fernandez
760-803-9344

Last edited:
The improvements to Elsinore MX park look GREAT! Cant wait to see it in person.

But that river bottom mud is horrible when it gets wet. I remember slipping and sliding all over the place just walking through the pits after the water truck drove by.. If its raining, I'm out. No mud angels for me.

From what I hear they are rerouting away from the water crossing due to the lakes high water level this year.

From what I understand the MX park section will be special built for this event and not run on any of the existing MX tracks.

New course map and videos should be out by tomorrow.

I was going to move the fuel cell and raditor then put a 2nd seat in Codes SR1 but have changed my mind and will build doors for moms 4 seater and let him and his buddy run that insted.

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=960><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">Click this bar to view the small image.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
RZmasks.jpg

RUSTY WILL HAVE ALL THE RZR MASKS for the UTVunderground WINNERS!
Congrats and thanks for all the support!

Great news! UTVunderground will give a free entry to A un registered UTV racer and underground member for the LEGP this weekend.

You need to call me in the next 2 days !
First come first serve...

There will be plenty of water crossings, and look out for the PITBULL TIRES and DWT diablo wheels.

Call ASAP!
Daniel Fernandez
760-803-9344

The Free ENTRY has been given away to UTVunderground Racer #17 John Pacheco with TEAM IMG Motorsports, returning champ! Watch out for the Arctic Cat 1000 hauling around.

New map.

GrandPrixCourseMap2011NewFinal.jpg

On paper it is approximately 8.4 miles/lap and there will be plenty of high speed sections. Rocks will not be too much of an issue but count on a lot of sand. There will be a mod bog with a jump next to it as an alternate.
LEMX will be a very small part of the overall course.
Spectators will be relegated to the only asphalt on the track which is where the pits were last year.
The camping area will be open Thursday morning.

:confused:

I think I like the old track a lot better? There won't even be any mountains in "The Elsinore GP?" Elsinore is all about riding the hills...

Thanks DOUG for the course map.

Joey D,
Will you be at this RACE taking PICS?? RAIN OR SHINE and you have done it before.

All the RACERS are going to need some UTVunderground stickers!

This Race is going to be a blast so come check it out and watch the excitement!
www.rzrmask.com will be in the house!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back