2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Still looks like it will be a wet one. Pitbull Tires should help me tear through the mud.

:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER® ATV/UTV - XOR TM

Saturday, 12
chancerain.gif

56 | 52 °F
Chance of Rain
Chance of
Precipitation 40%

Source: NWS at 3:30 am PST on November 11, 2011
Regional Forecast for Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills

Saturday
<TABLE class=full cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaT>
cloudy.gif
</TD><TD class=vaT>Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs 57 to 65. Light winds. Chance of measurable precipitation 50 percent.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Saturday Night
<TABLE class=full cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaT>
nt_cloudy.gif
</TD><TD class=vaT>Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the evening... then slight chance of rain overnight. Lows 48 to 53. Light winds. Chance of measurable precipitation 30 percent.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=posRel cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD id=fct_hourlybar><TR><TH class=hrLink>Hourly Forecast</TH><TH class=hrTime>6AM</TH><TH class=hrTime>12 Noon</TH><TH class=hrTime>6PM</TH><TH class=hrTime>12 Midnight</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY id=fct_hourlydetails><TR class=hrFirstRow><TD class=hrType>Temp. | <DFN jQuery15103071494760839336="111" data-term="Dew Point">Dew Point</DFN></TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">54 | 35</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">56 | 46</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">55 | 46</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">52 | 46</TD></TR><TR><TD class=hrType>Wind</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">6 mph SSE</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">5 mph SE</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">4 mph SW</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">4 mph South</TD></TR><TR><TD class=hrType><DFN jQuery15103071494760839336="112">Humidity</DFN></TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">49%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">68%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">74%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">77%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=hrType>Chance of Precip.</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">20%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">40% </TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">40%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">30%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=hrType>Cloud Cover</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">95%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">87%</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">72% </TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">88% </TD></TR><TR><TD class=hrType>Conditions</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">Chance of Rain</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">Chance of Rain</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">Chance of Rain</TD><TD class="hrData cellSep">Chance of Rain</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PITBULL TIRES should help you out a ton pulling out of the turns and getting through the mud! Rusty will be running the Pitbull rockers with a set of DWT beadlock wheels.

Good luck Rusty!

Is there a list of people registered for the race posted anywhere? How many people are going to be running in the UTV class and who's running rain or shine?

I'm here now. There are 27 UTV's registered. There's 9 so far in the UTV Stock Class. There is a bunch of people (MX & ATV) registering right now. How do I send picks from my phone to this site?

The weather is OK so far

Attachments

• IMAG0722 (1).jpg
    IMAG0722 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0723.jpg
    IMAG0723.jpg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0724.jpg
    IMAG0724.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 13
good luck tomorrow guys really wish i could have done this race but will be doing it for sure next year hopefully in the unlimited 4 class.

ANY UTV GP RACES (so cal) NOV-DEC 2011?????????
Unfortunately i smoked my top end and wont have my rhino back together before the 2011 LEGP.. i cant find any info on the Pala race in december...

IS THERE ANY GP RACES OR ANYTHING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE YEAR????!!!

I JUST FINISHED RE-BUILDING THE CAR AND I WANA RACE!!!!!

ANY UTV GP RACES (so cal) NOV-DEC 2011?????????
Unfortunately i smoked my top end and wont have my rhino back together before the 2011 LEGP.. i cant find any info on the Pala race in december...

IS THERE ANY GP RACES OR ANYTHING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE YEAR????!!!

I JUST FINISHED RE-BUILDING THE CAR AND I WANA RACE!!!!!

Race the glen Helen baja cup 2011. Dec 2011

Underground racers, we should get together for a group photo before the race. @ dnf, What rain, it's just coudy and a little cold.

I just wanted to let you guys know that there is 3 weeks left until the LEGP 2011.Thanks again to RZR mask for the giveaways and supporting the UTV RACE.
GET YOURS TODAY!

RZmasks.jpg

3 MASKS LEFT GUYS AND GIRLS!

The RZ mask is going to be clutch in todays race. If it's cold the rz Mask will protect you from the weather and will take on any dust in it's way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back