WORCS #7 Glen Helen

Its supposed to be done off point standings, I hear thats not what happened at this race.

Race was really fun especially for my first time. I wana say thanks to larry for all the help, advice and support he had for me! Hes a good guy for sure!

and @ karter44......Lol @ the part were we got lost in lap 1. Im uploading the video and all you see is us and a few other guys just in the middle of now where

any time it was great hangen out with you
we got go for a ride together soon.

Race was really fun especially for my first time. I wana say thanks to larry for all the help, advice and support he had for me! Hes a good guy for sure!

and @ karter44......Lol @ the part were we got lost in lap 1. Im uploading the video and all you see is us and a few other guys just in the middle of now where

That was pretty funny, there was no arrow or ribbon to turn.

Great racing to all that raced. Looked like a fun track.

I wanted to take some pictures at the race but my iPhone4 was acting up, so thanks for posting the pictures.

63bd6992-3213-c25f.jpg

youtube deleted my video because it was 10 seconds too long....restarting upload now.

Anyone know when ICI rocks will update the site with photos?

O
Can someone explain how the process of who starts on the first row and who starts on the second row is determined? I have heard of a couple racers upset with starting positions.

All starts are done off of points standings for the current year of racing for their class. Each # of utvs in a row is done diferently at each track for safty. Because can't have 20 utvs going into the first turn without getting someone hurt. People tried to move up a line at glen helen after being told which line to be on. Before the race started all racers were checked and put on the right line. Also the lines are all time corected so if you start on the 2nd row 30 seconds behind the 1st row and you finish with in 30 seconds of someone that was on the first row and you are behind them at the finish you beat them.

Here is part 1 of the race. Raw video no edits....other than quality compression :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAaQRimq45w]Worcs Glen Helen UTV Race Class 1 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

cool video that looks like fun on the big short course track. hopefully ill be able to make it to race town.

Ryan, Good to see you join the forum. Lots of good stuff on here and lots of intrest in the WORCS series. Will be nice to have your insight here on the forum.

El kido, ICI will be a few days... Thurs or Friday I would say....
Also ATV riders will have pics up anytime. They have been covering WORCS for years. Go to the home page and click on the WORCS logo for report and pics.

Ya I'm hooked. Waiting to make it big beggining of next years season but plan to do the next one as well. Track was straight out intense but really fun. Short course section was probably the best

HEY RYAN! Nobody ever believes me in here....maybe you can help me out. haha I try not to get to caught up in the negative. Welcome!
-Brandy and Beau -mostly Brandy ;) but you knew that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back