WORCS #7 Glen Helen

He was pissed deep down inside especially since he broke some axles too. He kept calm and cool about it though and took the racing spirit thought into it.

edit for my fail

It was a accident. We all would have done the same thing to get back on the course, trying to save our position.

yes edited to fix. everyone screwed up that turn. me n chris just went straight lol atleast she caught on instead of wasting valuable time like we did :(

I dont think Larry was laughing too hard, but it was just a strait accident, he was very cool about it..

Dam Larry gets straight smashed into lol

no i wasnt very happy who would be rite?
but it is what it is im not going to make enemies or start crap over it .
it could of happened to any one of us at any given time im not mad at any one and i know it was not intentional in any way, its just racing. get it fixed for the next round and move on.

but daaaanm i didnt realize how far she pushed me untill i saw your video dave...lol

whens your machine gonna be fixed by? where did your door even go
i should have it done next weekend i hope then i have to get the crushed door and cage fixed.
my door held on almost a full lap and then it finnaly gave way on the short course track and my buddy swooped it up for me it is now garage wall art.lol

my door held on almost a full lap and then it finnaly gave way on the short course track and my buddy swooped it up for me it is now garage wall art.lol[/QUOTE]

This sucks,but it's a part of racing! Larry hope you get that thing fixed in time and go kick some butt in RD #8.

GOOD LUCK!!

One thing those 411 stickers might be bad luck??:eek:

my door held on almost a full lap and then it finnaly gave way on the short course track and my buddy swooped it up for me it is now garage wall art.lol

This sucks,but it's a part of racing! Larry hope you get that thing fixed in time and go kick some butt in RD #8.

GOOD LUCK!!

One thing those 411 stickers might be bad luck??:eek:[/QUOTE]

THANX DAN
ITS COSTING ME A PRETTY PENNY BUT IT WILL BE READY TO FLY IN ADELANTO AT RACE TOWN ...
HEY I WAS SPORTING THE UNDER GROUND STICKERS TO..LOL

all DOM.

whose got track info or videos of racetown? been there on a nike hard to imagine it on a utv
CHECK OUT YOU TUBE THEY ALSO DID THE ADELANTO GRAND PRIX THERE THIS YEAR AND THE COURSE SHOULD BE SIMILAR SO YOU CAN LOOK FOR VIDEO'S FOR THAT RACE TO

Kayla at 9yrs old and her first series championship on a quad and her first rhino when she was 12 wait till u see her in her sr1

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back