UTVUnderground Vegas 2 Reno RACERS FUND **$$$$**

iwill donate to the cause 50 bucks i will just be happy with a finish cause it looks like i am doing this race solo!!! i am going to be one tired fat guy!!! anyone know of a good massage place in reno????:eek:

Yea the bunny ranch! LOL

I have been gone all week and out of the loop. Can I still play?

I have been gone all week and out of the loop. Can I still play?

Nope, btw I'm not sure if you've heard the news, but they pushed V2R back one week...so show up the week following the posted race dates.:D

Mike

Nope, btw I'm not sure if you've heard the news, but they pushed V2R back one week...so show up the week following the posted race dates.:D

Mike

Whew...Harbor Freight was back ordered on the WD 40 16 oz EZ spray quick prep can. I think I can make it now... :rolleyes:

Ok guys! If you are in, start sending your $50.00 to joeyd@utvunderground.com (PayPal.com) If you don't have a pay pal set one up!!! If you must send a check make it to UTVUnderground and mail it to

UTVUnderground
PO Box 2216
Valley Center, CA 92082

I will notify here when payments have been made or received!

Michael Lansky sent you $50.00 USD
Transaction ID: 11E12582173003257
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Michael Lansky sent you $50.00 USD.

Note from Michael Lansky:
my $50 bones towards the pot...the winners pot that is! Michael Lansky (Ignore Amos)

Mike Lasher sent you $60.00 USD
Transaction ID: 6BK14398C5244374A
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Mike Lasher sent you $60.00 USD.

Note from Mike Lasher:
Here's my $50 bucks so I can collect the rest of the money at Vegas to Reno. I've also included an extra $10 bucks so you can buy yourself a cheeseburger for all your hard work! LMAO!

Thanks Mike, you smart ass! lol

Gary Peterson sent you $50.00 USD
Transaction ID: 3MS230619E894451E
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Gary Peterson sent you $50.00 USD.

Note from Gary Peterson:
Racers fund for Vegas to Reno, Thanks

Mike Lasher sent you $60.00 USD
Transaction ID: 6BK14398C5244374A
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Mike Lasher sent you $60.00 USD.

Note from Mike Lasher:
Here's my $50 bucks so I can collect the rest of the money at Vegas to Reno. I've also included an extra $10 bucks so you can buy yourself a cheeseburger for all your hard work! LMAO!

Thanks Mike, you smart ass! lol

You know I gotta get my shots in where I can...

No, I need to get the money by the 15th. There is no guarantee I will be there or that I will see you. I know you are all good for $50.00 but please if you can pay pal the money or send a check....

2011 UTVUnderground Vegas 2 Reno PRO UTV Racers Fund

-$50.00 "Buy-In" Per Team/Racer (you have the option to pay more if you like)
-You must "Buy-In" to be eligible to win the pot
-Payout goes to top 2 finishers in the PRO UTV CLASS (YOU MUST BUY-IN - If you win the race but did not buy-in then you will not be able to claim this pot)
-Payout will be rewarded to TOP 2 Finishers entered into the pot, payout will be 70/30
-Racers Fund is ONLY available to PRO UTV racers, a minimum of 5 Racers Per Class required. (If DSR1 and/or SPORTSMAN get 5 racers involved we will start a separate pot)
-You do need to run UTVUnderground.com decals to be eligible.
-Payment MUST be done through PayPal and should be sent to joeyd@utvunderground.com as a gift and a note included that says "V2R Pro UTV Pot"
-Must have all cash by August 15th, 2011 so please spread the word to all racers who may not check in here.
-Pay out will be rewarded once final results are available

No, I need to get the money by the 15th. There is no guarantee I will be there or that I will see you. I know you are all good for $50.00 but please if you can pay pal the money or send a check....

2011 UTVUnderground Vegas 2 Reno PRO UTV Racers Fund

-$50.00 "Buy-In" Per Team/Racer (you have the option to pay more if you like)
-You must "Buy-In" to be eligible to win the pot
-Payout goes to top 2 finishers in the PRO UTV CLASS (YOU MUST BUY-IN - If you win the race but did not buy-in then you will not be able to claim this pot)
-Payout will be rewarded to TOP 2 Finishers entered into the pot, payout will be 70/30
-Racers Fund is ONLY available to PRO UTV racers, a minimum of 5 Racers Per Class required. (If DSR1 and/or SPORTSMAN get 5 racers involved we will start a separate pot)
-You do need to run UTVUnderground.com decals to be eligible.
-Payment MUST be done through PayPal and should be sent to joeyd@utvunderground.com as a gift and a note included that says "V2R Pro UTV Pot"
-Must have all cash by August 15th, 2011 so please spread the word to all racers who may not check in here.
-Pay out will be rewarded once final results are available

i will be donating to the cause at the memorial :D

hope to see all of you there come test in the heat of barstow on the 13th of aug

Mark Sundberg sent you $200.00 USD
Transaction ID: 8JF131363W790125U
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Mark Sundberg sent you $200.00 USD.

Note from Mark Sundberg:
This is our contribution to the pot for team autowerx #1926. Mark Sundberg and Jason Fraser

WOW STEPPING UP BIG!!!

Bill Schueler sent you $50.00 USD
Transaction ID: 6U3284947H7709700
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Bill Schueler sent you $50.00 USD.

Note from Bill Schueler:
$50 from Brandon Schueler #1919 to participate in the Vegas to Reno 2011 racers fund.

Bill Schueler sent you $200.00 USD
Transaction ID: 0LX725383J819614S
Hello UTV Underground,

Just thought you'd like to know Bill Schueler sent you $200.00 USD.

Note from Bill Schueler:
$200 for the Vegas To Reno 2011 Racers pro fund from Jagged X ! Good luck everyone, looks like a great turnout. See you all in Vegas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back