**Updated** TI V2R LIVE!

looks like jagged is getting ready to cross the finish line.. and lasher is moving his way up.. right on 1924 way get up there....

Word is Lasher is still having problems with the motor.....which sucks cause if they cant get this one to run right they will be in for a looooong night and day tommorow.....

Update from Team Lasher 1924:

"6:27pm
Pit 7 had a driver change and a new tire, Mike is driving at mile 639, 60 miles to go, the other SXS 1919 has finished and 1947 and 1948 are not moving, so Lasher Racing is looking at 2nd place for todays leg. save the car, bring it home and race tomorrow.
Drivers and crew get BBQ, Tri Tip tonight, I'm thinking go back to the lucky chili."

looks like they are going to get to try out the new DFR Light Bar!

1916 is back on the move after a very loooong stop, if he can make it past the two cats, he will pull third, but man he has a long way to go, like 190 miles:eek:

wow something isnt right with those big bad kawi motors.... haha
but im hoping for every utv thats still chugging along to make it to the finish

how come jaggad doesnt have the a arms double sheared?

just got word that the cats are on the move, there transponders are broken and 1947 should already be across the finish line...

Lasher is so close to the finish he can taste it....

Come on Buddy.... Bring her home!

So, if 1947 did already cross the finish then Lasher would be pulling for 3rd, right?

Yeah, unless both AC's lost transponders? COME ON LASHER! Great job to all who are still running or have finished!

1924 Team Report:

"17 miles to go, 34 mph, mile marker 680, they have 1 hour to work on the car, then impound, if they go over the 1 hour the they are penalized 1 hour in time. They pull the car out in the morning in time to start the race. I think there will be some tired crew/drivers tonight"

1924 Update:

" 8:05 PM
just crossed the finish line per a phone con with Mad Dog, good times, YAHOO "

Great job to the entire 1924 team!!! Best of luck tommorow and thank you for keeping the Underground updated!!!!

i was told both cats transponders are not working and have been working for quite some time.. have not heard anymore though!

Congrats to Lasher and team for bringing it home after one hell of a day....I have been there before and it's not easy to keep pushing through to the finish.

Good Luck tomorrow guys!

good job lasher... knew you could bring the kawi home!! now gets some rest and run that bad dog again tomorrow!!!! everyone.. congrats!!!

1916 stopped again? around where 1912 is stopped to also says 1912 has been going 26 mph but at the same mile for a long time now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back