**Updated** TI V2R LIVE!

Re: Tracking International V2R LIVE!

Brandon Schueler 1919 Polaris RZR FINISHED

Great day for the Jagged X RZR

1947 Bi-Polar Artic Cat 1000 finishes 2nd....

lets bring em in guys!!!

I just saw this.....Curtesy of offroaddot come Twitter

"V2R pit work is 1-hour limit. Racers have 10 minutes to get into pits after leaving finish area. Can go more but penalized each second over."

some useless information....LOL

1909 and 1948 have been battling all day for 3rd and 4th 33 miles to go 1948 has a small lead right now.. we will see what happens!

A good battle going on right now at around RM305 between the 1909 Polaris RZR driven by Pierre Perret and the 1948 Arctic Cat driven by Tabor Cresap

thats awesome to see all the utvs still in it!
i hope everyone thats still in it can make it all the way!

1919FinishlineV2R.jpg

looks like only 3 UTV's not at the finish line...the 1912 Polaris RZR of Mike Cook is still plugging away at RM220...the 1924 of Mike Lasher in the Pro Armor / Kawasaki Teryx is broken and trying to make repairs to preserve their free pass? The 1902 Dezert Toyz Yamaha Rhino of Cory Sappington is down on the track, possible blow motor (unconifrmed) at RM80......

Keep her going Mike!

Reminds me of the '05 Nevada 1000 that I raced in. I was co-driver for Dave Turner's Stock Full F-150....Took our DNF on day one and stayed up until 5 am fixing the truck...slept for an hour to get up and race the next two days.

Poor joey, Fox RC2's, Biggjim is rockin them:eek: LOL

great thread, get that link up for tomorrow early, I was keeping tab almost all day at work. even stayed late to watch the 12 class top two come in.

Rog

OK Day 2 is up and running. UTV's are on the course. I fyou want to follow along click this link...

follow

go to the 1900 class on the left hand side and select all. You can watch all the UTV's mash through the desert via sattelite!

Lasher and team worked hard until late last night getting th enew motor put in. They were off to great start today and then about 10 miles in they got a flat. So they are at the back but moving a long!!!

Best of luck to all the teams today!

Lasher and Lindsay (1916) both stopped at RM 368...

Wonder what's going on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back