Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Larry,

That can't be George, it's not red... LOL!!!:eek:
That was before I met him. I think he stained the red ones,cause all I've seen were the BRIGHT GREENS. P.S. I think he needs a wax job?

Attachments

• IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 24
I have a quick question. Is this going to be like the ride at Frazier Park where we had a pot luck? This will be our second ride with the la famillia so not sure how each one works. Cant wait to see all our new friends and make new ones in a week.:D

I have a quick question. Is this going to be like the ride at Frazier Park where we had a pot luck? This will be our second ride with the la famillia so not sure how each one works. Cant wait to see all our new friends and make new ones in a week.:D

Yes , just haven't start that list yet Would like to be the first ? :) Also we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty . :)
Potluck list.
1.dunerat -home made pasta salad

Potluck list.
2. Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
<!-- / message -->

Potluck list.
2. Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3. Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
<!-- / message -->

Dave , I'll have room in my frig, if you need a place to put potato salad while were riding.

Last edited:
Dave , I'll have room in my frig, if you need a place to put potato salad while were riding.

Cool. I'm probably gonna bring an icechest, cause I'm bringing my "special" childhood friend with me ;)........:cool:

I had to go out of state and didn't get my parts ordered, put us down for bringing something good. If the Short Bus is road worthy we'll be there for the pot luck.

I finally found my way out from under the rock I've been trapped under. I see the list is pretty full but is there any chance I can squeeze my little trailer in with you guys? I missed you all!

Mark, where the heck you been? You missed the Frazier ride. Glad to see you found us....hope you are well!! See you up at Miller!!

Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ

8.Amber is bringing Sausages, Asian style Slaw & an Chocolate/Kahlua Bundt cake for the main meal

Last edited:
I have these items for sale if any one is interested I can bring them to the ride . PM me with any interests, thank for looking .( ya I know I hijacked my own thread lol )
http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10424
http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9981
100_0158.jpg

100_0156.jpg

100_0161.jpg

100_0154.jpg

Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ
7. Bagman - Tree Bark ( George's Famous Recipe )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back