21. Kyle (deathfly) camping
22. Plumber
23. Mac's Dad
24. Jeff
25.Dunecrusher
26. Rhonda & Jerry
27. speedyangie & Jay camping ?

Last edited:
Sorry to say but I will not be able to attened. My grandsons 1st BDay was moved up to that date... Have fun and be safe.

Man, there is no way I had you pinned for old enough to have grandkids. You're lucky to be close to family and be able to be there.

Larry these pics are great. Keep them coming. I guess we left to early and missed the wrestling. Lol

Bart also did not see you old enough for grand kids either. Will miss you but hopefully next time we can ride again. Have fun at the bday party.

Larry these pics are great. Keep them coming. I guess we left to early and missed the wrestling. Lol

Bart also did not see you old enough for grand kids either. Will miss you but hopefully next time we can ride again. Have fun at the bday party.
Bart Grand Kid

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 23
Man, there is no way I had you pinned for old enough to have grandkids. You're lucky to be close to family and be able to be there.

Have you all fooled...lol... Im an old man... I just hide it well...
I have one kid finnishing college this year and one just starting and the one with a kid is just in limbo...lol...

Larry, Love it !!

The trail numbers and map are good. What are the total miles to and from[/QUOTE]

If any one is interested here ya go . :D
Miles some were around 30esh if I remember right . Trails to be taken for the ride START 2n37-2n36-3w14-2n33 (pinnacles

staging / rest rooms ) 3n34x-3n34-3n34D (to devils hole) back out from

devils hole on 3n34D -3n34 east to the bridge and then back the way we came other then 3n34D .

The map I use is from side kick offroad (great maps) there cheap $3.00
so I won't put it on the web and take $$ away from them ,hope you under stand .
http://www.sidekickoffroad.com/catindxF.htm

The peeps that are camping are they all coming up on Friday ?
Ride list*
1. John Berry*
2. Rich & Cheryl and Maxx Camping
3. Bill (Grumpysrzr4)
4. Mike (red rzr)
5. Freeezen
6. aaronjuarez
7. downforglamis
8. BlackRhino Steve
9. Raul & Marti plus 2 (itstoolate)
10. Dev Camping
11. P.B.
12. Dave (Truckndave)
13. Josh (Jershum)
14. Scott (dunrat)
15. This is Spot open for Rhinodan
14. Chris (Slacker)
15. Chris (Gramsride) Camping ?
16. Tim (bagman)
17. Larry (Japinthebox) Camping)
18. Kevin shrive
19. Richard (toots)
20. scott425 camping
21. Kyle (deathfly) camping
22. Plumber
23. Mac's Dad
24. Jeff
25.Dunecrusher
26. Rhonda & Jerry
27. speedyangie & Jay camping ?
28. Paul
29. Joe ( nvpowerdoc)
30.LaDSM
31. Dunerate camping ( coming in sat morning )
32. Mark (Marksbackhoe )

Last edited:
Hi Rich we will be coming up early Saturday and would like to camp Saturday night.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I finally found my way out from under the rock I've been trapped under. I see the list is pretty full but is there any chance I can squeeze my little trailer in with you guys? I missed you all!

I finally found my way out from under the rock I've been trapped under. I see the list is pretty full but is there any chance I can squeeze my little trailer in with you guys? I missed you all!

There's plenty of room for ya Mark! Most of the peeps on the list are Day Trippers and come on Saturday Morning. I would plan on getting there Friday morning before the locals are there or in the evening after they have left. They tend to park wherever and don't think about us folks with larger trailers.

Ya Mark , we have a little more room . Your on the list .

George are you and the Goose Killer going to make this one , I know it kinda close to the ride of the year ( witch I can't make ) But I thought I would just ask because we miss you guys .

I miss you guys too, I'm just takin advantage of some down time to do a bunch of crap to both the RZR and the Hauler:D

Your T-4 looked so good when you took it to Rugged, I'm now embarrassed to even open my garage door:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back