Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

We will be coming up early saturday morning. Looking forward to rideing with everyone and its a new place for us.

Cool every one , it will be nice to see old and new friends .

Ride list*
1. John Berry*
2. Rich & Cheryl and Maxx Camping
3. Bill (Grumpysrzr4)
4. Mike (red rzr)
5. Freeezen
6. aaronjuarez
7. downforglamis
8. BlackRhino Steve
9. Raul & Marti plus 2 (itstoolate)
10. Dev Camping
11. P.B.
12. Dave (Truckndave)
13. Josh (Jershum)
14. Scott (dunrat)
15. This is Spot open for Rhinodan
14. Chris (Slacker)
15. Chris (Gramsride) Camping ?

Rich, you can put me down for a tentative. My rzr4 is dead though. Wont even turn over?? I think I F'd something up at Frazier??!! Charged battery and still nada!!

Dave I'm sure it's just some thing minor .If you want I can copy the trouble shooting page out of my shop manuel :D and pm it to you. You say it won't turn over but is there any think at the key -then you'll hear the fuel pump then the turn over sound witch I can't find the keys on my board to make that sound . lol :D

Here's some pix of some of the trail we'll be on for this trip to give the first timers a idea .
silverwoodtrip512010060.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Ride list*
1. John Berry*
3. Bill (Grumpysrzr4)
4. Mike (red rzr)
5. Freeezen
6. aaronjuarez
7. downforglamis
8. BlackRhino Steve
10. Dev Camping
11. P.B.
12. Dave (Truckndave)
13. Josh (Jershum)
14. Scott (dunrat)
15. This is Spot open for Rhinodan
14. Chris (Slacker)
15. Chris (Gramsride) Camping ?
16.Bagman (Camping)

Hey Rich, put the us on the day trip list for tentative. We're going to try to make it, just have to see how it goes:)

Dave I'm sure it's just some thing minor .If you want I can copy the trouble shooting page out of my shop manuel :D and pm it to you. You say it won't turn over but is there any think at the key -then you'll hear the fuel pump then the turn over sound witch I can't find the keys on my board to make that sound . lol :D

I put a charger on it last night, and got 13.2 volts now, versus 5.2 volts. Looks like I'm good!! I think Stumpy left the overhead stereo system on for 5 days and killed the battery. Keeping my fingers crossed the battery holds.:D

I put a charger on it last night, and got 13.2 volts now, versus 5.2 volts. Looks like I'm good!! I think Stumpy left the overhead stereo system on for 5 days and killed the battery. Keeping my fingers crossed the battery holds.:D

Darn kids! Lol!!

Hey Rich, put the us on the day trip list for tentative. We're going to try to make it, just have to see how it goes:)

No problem , just wanted to to make the new list before it got out of hand .Also rember it just a list to give us a idea of how many are going and not a binding contract . lol :D Also I'm sure Larry is trying to find a spandex guy with your face to post so get ready . :eek:

Ride list*
1. John Berry*
3. Bill (Grumpysrzr4)
4. Mike (red rzr)
5. Freeezen
6. aaronjuarez
7. downforglamis
8. BlackRhino Steve
10. Dev Camping
11. P.B.