Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

well hell might as well put me down for this ride also. Not 100% on the camping part, my just do the day ride. But ill know as we get closer.

well hell might as well put me down for this ride also. Not 100% on the camping part, my just do the day ride. But ill know as we get closer.

Cool you'll have fun and You might meet some more peep that are going on the mammoth trip , witch is going be a blast !

Ride list*

14. Scott (dunrat)
15. This is Spot open for Rhinodan
14. Chris (Slacker)
15. Chris (Gramsride) Camping ?
16. Tim (bagman)
17. Larry (Japinthebox) Camping)
18. Kevin shrive
19. Richard (toots)
20. scott425 camping
21 Kyle (deathfly) camping
22. Plumber
23. Shrive81
24. Brat (Govacho)

Geez Bart, what did you do to Rich to deserve that?:D

Rich,nthat was me. Thanks for the link. I'll check them out tonight.

I had used Velcro one part on the door and one part on back of the pad so I could take them off when I wash . The back of the pad is cardboard and docent do so good with water . Good luck with it .

I had used Velcro one part on the door and one part on back of the pad so I could take them off when I wash . The back of the pad is cardboard and docent do so good with water . Good luck with it .

Thanks again.. I just ordered a set... Man my knee was so damn sore.. I was in mucho pain the next tree days trying to just get around.

Im going to do the velcro thing as you did..:D

Sounds like a good ride.... can't make this one, but will some day. You all have a good time and stay safe!

Rhonda & I will be able to make this ride! Looking forward to seeing everyone.This couldn't be a better group of people to be with.

Sorry to say but I will not be able to attened. My grandsons 1st BDay was moved up to that date... Have fun and be safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back