Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Red RZR Mike Has family coming ( from Canada ) to the ride and he only has a xp but there's 3 people and it would kinda sux for them to stay in camp all day ,so does any one have a back seat or a shot gun spot there not using ? I have one spot . Tree bark lol.

Yes, we can take the other 2 people as long as my parts arrive as scheduled. Our oldest kiddo won't be coming so we'll have some room. We'll be going with the splinter group and PB up the waterfall so we'll be out a little longer. I'll let you know Rich as soon as I know. Hopefully some other seats will come up in case for some reason we don't get running. We also have a bolt in jump seat that could be used if someone needs it.

I work with a Canadian so I've got the language pretty well learned. We'll sit on our end gates, talk about eve's troughs and phone some people while we compare the difference between Looneys, Tooneys and cheques, eh!

YOu know I would offer, but I have a buddy and his son riding with me. If their plans change, then I can offer a couple seats.......He's a firefighter and thinks that if California catches on fire by next week, he will be out on a brush crew .....:)

I just remembered there's flames coming out of my arse........Hope he dosen't get all excited by my avatar....;)

YOu know I would offer, but I have a buddy and his son riding with me. If their plans change, then I can offer a couple seats.......He's a firefighter and thinks that if California catches on fire by next week, he will be out on a brush crew .....:)

HE'S a firefighter :D That's cool Chris, PB , Dave ( you guys are great ) didn't want to wait till the day of the ride and if there are more seats available maybe they can play musical chairs on the ride, how cool would that be to be able ride in all the toys that are out there in on day , well like the blind man says will see . :D

Unfortunately I will be backing out. $$$, the money tree didn't grow as tall as I thought it would by now. Had some unforeseen cost on my trailer, which also didn't help. Have fun, maybe the next one.

Sent using Tapatalk

Ride list*
1. John Berry*
2. Rich & Cheryl and Maxx Camping
3. Bill (Grumpysrzr4)
4. Mike (red rzr)
5. Freeezen
6. aaronjuarez
7. downforglamis
8. BlackRhino Steve
9. Raul & Marti plus 2 (itstoolate)
10. Dev Camping
11. P.B.
12. Dave (Truckndave)
13. Josh (Jershum)
15. This is a Spot open for Rhinodan
14. Chris (Slacker)
15. Chris (Gramsride) Camping ?
16. Tim (bagman)
17. Larry (Japinthebox) Camping)
18. Kevin shrive
19. Richard (toots)
20. scott425 camping
21. Kyle (deathfly) camping
22. Plumber
24. Jeff
25. Dunecrusher
26. Rhonda & Jerry
27. speedyangie & Jay camping ?
28. Paul .
29. Joe ( nvpowerdoc)
30. LaDSM
31. Dunerat camping ( coming in sat morning )
32. Mark (Marksbackhoe)
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited:
Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
1.dunerat -home made pasta salad
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ
7. Bagman - Tree Bark ( George's Famous Recipe )
8. Deathfly -sausages for the BBQ.

Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
1.dunerat -home made pasta salad
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ
7. Bagman - Tree Bark ( George's Famous Recipe )
8. Deathfly -sausages for the BBQ

9. Amber is bringing Sausages, Asian style Slaw & an Chocolate/Kahlua Bundt cake for the main meal
10. Joe (NVPOWERDOC) Some Awesome chili
11 Dev something good #2 .

Last edited:
No, it is out, and the weather for the weekend is 85* at Silverwood and 75* at Arrowhead! The "Hole" could be warm, but it's shady;)

Thanks for the info , here's a pix of the hole . :D

820_Miller_Canyon_9-4-10-0803.jpg

Unfortunately I'm out for this ride. We are going camping to Carpinteria starting on Sunday and I realized I've got too much to do to go riding all day Saturday. Have fun guys and keep the rubber side down.

Unfortunately I'm out for this ride. We are going camping to Carpinteria starting on Sunday and I realized I've got too much to do to go riding all day Saturday. Have fun guys and keep the rubber side down.

Ok, Pete you know were will be if any thing changes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back