Ricky Carmichael's House

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
SO we just got done busting out Ricky Carmichael's lighting at his house.....for those of you that dont know...RUsty5150 and I work for UNique Lighting Systems....we manufacture, design, and train contractors in Outdoor Landscape and Architectural Lighting......Check it out!

demo200.jpg

demo196.jpg

demo189.jpg

demo170.jpg

demo169.jpg

demo167.jpg

demo162.jpg

demo161.jpg

demo157.jpg

Heres our Factory in Escondido, CA....

uniquebuildinglighting.jpg

Good lighting is always a pretty penny. If you don't mind me asking how many transformers did you end up using for that whole project? Did you end up centralizing them or just hiding them around the property? I've done lighting for my landscaping installs, but nothing near as big as that. That looks awsome!!!

Loco we need to talk!!!

This is all 24v lighting. Transformers are spread over the property. We try to centralize when we can but to often on a property of this size we have to use units spread all over. We used some direct burial (subterranean) units in areas we also used Pool and Spa rated units to power all the lights within 10ft of the water.

Here is a job where we centralized the units. This was at our owners house so we were able to do the installation.

IFORCEINSTALL2.jpg

We installed secondary fuse blocks in an electrical gutter so that each line has its own fuse protection against shorts or overloads.....

IFORCEINSTALL.jpg

Nate27s20Greenlight20Panorama2051.jpg

Loco, hit me up at my office..760-291-2419...I can help you out so that you can be doing these types of lighting jobs!!! Wehere do you buy your landscaping materials at? Chances are they sell our stuff.....

John Deere Landscapes up in Shingle Springs. They try to push Vista a lot, but have always preferred Unique, a little more expensive but I think better quality.

Yeah Shigle Springs JDL is one of our Distributors....JDL has always pushed Vista 1st but Unqiue gets some good love from JDL......Dude I could hook you up LOCO!!!! I am heading up a new certification program I could get you into so that you can potentially get some gnarly jobs to bid on and install.....

His house looks insane and the lighting takes it to a whole other level... nice work!
where's his track with design lights and rock speakers!!

Thats next C-Gib!!!! LOL

They are Dan.....Until we put lights on them!!! Nate siad we can host a UTVUG pool party at his pad this summer!!!

Yeah Shigle Springs JDL is one of our Distributors....JDL has always pushed Vista 1st but Unqiue gets some good love from JDL......Dude I could hook you up LOCO!!!! I am heading up a new certification program I could get you into so that you can potentially get some gnarly jobs to bid on and install.....

When you get a chance give me a call, wouldn't mind going to so-cal to take a class and get certified. Maybe even a good excuse to take the rhino down there and actually ride Glamis for my first time.
530-409-2527

Thats next C-Gib!!!! LOL

They are Dan.....Until we put lights on them!!! Nate siad we can host a UTVUG pool party at his pad this summer!!!
Joey, is that Nate's pad with the fountains going into the pool?
What about Randy? Does he have a sick pad too???

When you get a chance give me a call, wouldn't mind going to so-cal to take a class and get certified. Maybe even a good excuse to take the rhino down there and actually ride Glamis for my first time.
530-409-2527

I am gonna hit you up LOCO!!! We will plan it around a date when we are going to the desert.......I will call you up!

Joey, is that Nate's pad with the fountains going into the pool?
What about Randy? Does he have a sick pad too???

Yeah thats Nate's house with the fountains.......Randy has a nice house too but his isnt brand new like Nates although Randy just did a crazy remodel last year or the year before....Both are ballin!! Nate might have the nicer house but Randy has the nicer pre runner at the end of the day!!! LOL

Hey Mr Lighting Guy AKA Joey D,
Both my outdoor lights havent worked in about a year..Any chance you could help me out with that, hmmmmm?;)

Hey Mr Lighting Guy AKA Joey D,
Both my outdoor lights havent worked in about a year..Any chance you could help me out with that, hmmmmm?;)

Listen....this website is not a forum for you to bi*ch at me.....you get to do that when i am home!! LOL tossing me under the bus here...thanks DEAR!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back