Official Glamis Halloween 2009 Pic Thread

Did you guys hear about or see the Horsepower wars???

It was a underground race held Saturday at 12:00. It was all underground no permits no leos no cars under 1200hp were invited. It was a secret meet by invite only and they did a good job of keeping it a secret.

I have some video of it that are not so high quality, But you can see a Tatum sand car with about 1500hp who was top dog this year.

Did you guys hear about or see the Horsepower wars???

It was a underground race held Saturday at 12:00. It was all underground no permits no leos no cars under 1200hp were invited. It was a secret meet by invite only and they did a good job of keeping it a secret.

I have some video of it that are not so high quality, But you can see a Tatum sand car with about 1500hp who was top dog this year.

1500 HP :eek:
Rick Load up tha Video!

Yep I should give the credit for the videos to SandChris guys!! he put all the videos up and that took a bunch of time and work! Big Thanks to sandchris for the videos!!!

Man looks like a lot of fun with some bad a$$ rides !! I should of waited a week to roll out there

I will I thought I told ya, It was a busy week for all of us, and this was top secret until I got there. Next time I will tell ya ahead of time so you can remind me for sure!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back