Panorama1copy.jpg

DSC_0606copy.jpg

DSC_0611copy.jpg

DSC_0612copy.jpg

DSC_0615copy.jpg

DSC_0655copy.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

It was great seeing everyone! Great people to ride and camp with. Super bumbed I didn't get to ride with you Mark, hope your cars not too messed up. Looking forward to the next one already!!!

:D

chit happens, I have alot of hours on that rotax, I'm real interested to see what happened and see if it will be warrantied by desertdog.
should be interesting,stay tuned,I'll post my findings and I'll be ready for the next one dano. Great meeting some new peeps.

good rides this weekend, thanks to everyone for making it fun. Thx Joeyd ...but damm its monday back to the real world......

i was ready and loaded and no partner to roll out with this is a 5 30 i was ready at 440 sorry i missed it.
0425090558a.jpg

im still ticked of guys............glad you guys had fun im bummed out.........:(

glad to see everyone had a good time, sorry i had to miss it...

joey your rhino is sick bro, magnum did a great job!!!

king why not just go out there since everything was locked and loaded????

glad to see everyone had a good time, sorry i had to miss it...

joey your rhino is sick bro, magnum did a great job!!!

king why not just go out there since everything was locked and loaded????

i wanted to so bad cause i was so freaking pissed that my buddy never showed or call me i knew it would be a long drive for me solo and maybe fall asleep ....

Thanks Sho!! I got to give BIG PROPS to the Magnum Boys for throwing in some INSANE hours to get my car and C-Gib's car ready!!! Dan, Carlos, Mike, and Justin - I owe you guys big time!!!!

Well here is one of the whole 5 pics we took. It's a nice photo of my kids.

100_5853.jpg

HEY JOEY AND DAN JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE FOR THE WEEKEND I HAD A BLAST ON SATURDAY. JOEY CAR WORKS GREAT DAN AND THOSE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB, THING WILL LOOK SWEET WITH PAINT.IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO MEET EVERTBODY FINALLY AND BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT RIDE.

HEY JOEY AND DAN JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE FOR THE WEEKEND I HAD A BLAST ON SATURDAY. JOEY CAR WORKS GREAT DAN AND THOSE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB, THING WILL LOOK SWEET WITH PAINT.IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO MEET EVERTBODY FINALLY AND BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT RIDE.

Thanks for riding with me Dave!!! It was cool to get anothers opinion on the car! Cant wait to run with you when you bring that bad azz RZR of yours out!!!

Goodtimes !
Even though my pipe took a chit the first hour out it was a blast !

Had a blast riding in C-GIB's CrazY TrAiN . (Until it derailed)
Thanks for the whiplash Chad !:D

For those of you that like Sushi, here's the Magnum Offroad Teryx Roll.

TeryxRoll.jpg

Crappy way to cap off such a great trip! But if you wanna play, it does happen. :D

nice action shot , When i was leaving you guy where on a rescue mission!!!

MAGNUM IS BULLET PROOF!!!!!!!!

I tried to follow Joey a few times to get some action shots. It just never worked out, he would ditch me threw the woops so fast I could only see his dust.

Simple Play Page

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back