OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters
DSC_9149.jpg

that sucks!!! that he broke:mad: big shout out to utvunderground it was good times even if i had to put joey to bed lol:D

Man seems like the day I was there I still missed out on meeting other people, well hopefully next time ! Good pics Joey I can't wait to see some of your cliff hanging stunt. My camera is in the rhino so if Dan doesn't post his pics I will have to throw a couple up tomorrow lol

Dude.,...I was atelast a case of beer down.......I could stay up any longer......LOL

Thanks for rollin out Blue! It was good mobbin the desert with you guys!!

Sweet! More pics!

Dibs on the LT Rzr if he wants to sell it!

Whos rastafarian Rhino is that? :D

Uploading the cliff hanger incident now, its 552 mb and i dont know how to edit just yet. The good news is i got it all on video:D!!!!! Give me a few guys and i will get a clicky for the video

ow ya nice to meet yada yada yada lol lots of good peeps there for sure. We will do it again soon.

damn, I didnt even think of the in car!!! LOL Bg Props to Hapa for running up on me and hanging on to my cage keping me from flipping over!! LOL Damn that was sketchy...

Just trying to brake her in right Joey...... I was surprised when I came around the corner that you didn't flip.

That was hairy. I needed to wipe my a@@ after seeing it. I can imagine how Joey felt.

Joey was holding on tight to the steering wheel when I ran up, he had this little grin lol he said "should I get out?" I look at the cliff and said just keep your seat belts on, help will be here soon.

If he got out I thought it would slide off the cliff.

The video is almost done.

Great times ,It was great meeting everyone and I had a blast.Thanks to REZ MOTORSPORTS for helping me get a new belt on my rhino,What a pain THANKS JOE!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the small pic ,still downloading the video!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1 ST UTV underground OCOTILLOWELLS TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 030.jpg
    1 ST UTV underground OCOTILLOWELLS TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 40
no worries on the belt Dan, glad we could help!!

and yeah, I changed my shorts.......LOL.....I was trying to BREAK the car IN, not BREAK it!!!

Good pics and it figs the weather was nice the day you have to leave. I didn't want to leave last night I was watching people doing night rides at salton sea and I want to just stop and unload lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back