NEW years 09/10 super/OW

hell yeah Brian! Roll to the Underground Camp anyday!! Thursday we are running out to the race in Superstion if you want to roll!!!

leaving tomorrow evening... staying till sunday!!!

we camp pole line... joey we should meet up one day!!

Where you gonna be on Pole Line Brian, we're gonna be playing around over there back in the bluffs. I wanna mark that mini dune on my GPS. Keep an eye out for the Rasta Wagon!!!

what carb did you put on there ??

HSR Mikuni Baby!!!! Not sure what Jet is in there, Weller set it all up for me so all I had to do was mount it and set the idle speed..might need to ajust A/F a little but it seems to run like a raped ape as is!!!

See you out there Blue!

HSR Mikuni Baby!!!! Not sure what Jet is in there, Weller set it all up for me so all I had to do was mount it and set the idle speed..might need to ajust A/F a little but it seems to run like a raped ape as is!!!

See you out there Blue!

i got the mikuni 45 and it really runs good , you guys have a good trip out there , we will be at the dunes :D

Thanks Keith! You guys have fun too!! One of these days we need to run! UTVUnderground 1 yr anniversary trip in Feb!!

Ill be in ocotillo tommorow around 4pm. I believe we are parking somewhere on the road before the airport. Be there until sunday

Where you gonna be on Pole Line Brian, we're gonna be playing around over there back in the bluffs. I wanna mark that mini dune on my GPS. Keep an eye out for the Rasta Wagon!!!

we always camp like a quarter mile in on the right by the first little hill you cruise over... makes it easy for all the RVs to get in there... ill look for the rasta!!! keep your eye out for the silver bullet!! i might not be driving it though lol might be one of my buddies...

hell yeah Brian! Roll to the Underground Camp anyday!! Thursday we are running out to the race in Superstion if you want to roll!!!
Joey we will be running checkpoint #1. Stop by & say hey. If we don't see everybody on Thursday. Have a happy but safe New Years Eve.

I just got home. The weather was great. A couple good long rides. Joey had some issues with his motor he will explain. All in all it was a great 5 day trip. We were sitting under the tressles when ZT fab paul went past us in his Rhino. Waleed came by our camp and picked up a rhino ball joint from Offroad Swapmeet.

Next trip Laughlin for the race then King Of the Hammers!!!!

Just finished up unloading. The weather as awsome!! We went down 2 see some of the MDR race. Half way back from the race, Todd's Motor ceased, so I had to pull him back 2 camp. JoeyD spent thursday driven 2 and from AZ to get him motor fixed and continued to have motor problems all weekend. Tha sucked!! I finally got 2 ride 2 Superstition to meet up wit Shannon and the posse. The Sanddam is a cool spot. The ride back was a crazy adventure! What should have took us 30-45 min. took us 4 hours!! :eek: My motor started 2 acted up so I checked the motor oil level and forgot 2 screw the cap on!! Ooppss. :eek: Luckly Shannon and Padilla found the cap and I had enough oil to make it back 2 camp. Then the Offroad Swapmeet Rhino got a flat tire. Then the yfz450 ran out of gas so I had 2 pull him back 2 camp. I am just glad we made it back 2 camp and safe!! :) I took acouple of picture off my phone. I need 2 get a camera. Next stop hopefully Glamis!!! :cool:

Last edited:
How 'bout the weather, what an awsome New Years weekend. It was good to see all the UTV's out there.:DHope everybody made it home safe. Sorry to hear about the motor issues Joey.

Great weather all weekend!!! Here's some pics of the MDR RACE and our trip for new years!!
DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

UTVunderground Photography "AKA" FATOGRAPHY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members