DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg
DSC_0540-1.jpg

DSC_0534-1.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

my weekend was half good the other half fuken sucked the first part was at super and had a good time with todd from hrt motorsports and donie from alumi fab and everyone that was there whent and check out the race NOW THE FUN PART WELL WE PACK UP AND WHENT TO GW SAND THE FIRST NIGHT THERE JUST COMING BACK FROM THE STORE AND BOOM DUI :mad: PASSED ALL THE FST AND THEN BLOWN A 0.9 SPENT THE HOLE NIGHT IN EL CENTRO JAIL. I THINK I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE I WILL GET THE CHARGES DROPED THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME BY NOT READING MY RIGHTS. :D

my weekend was half good the other half fuken sucked the first part was at super and had a good time with todd from hrt motorsports and donie from alumi fab and everyone that was there whent and check out the race NOW THE FUN PART WELL WE PACK UP AND WHENT TO GW SAND THE FIRST NIGHT THERE JUST COMING BACK FROM THE STORE AND BOOM DUI :mad: PASSED ALL THE FST AND THEN BLOWN A 0.9 SPENT THE HOLE NIGHT IN EL CENTRO JAIL. I THINK I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE I WILL GET THE CHARGES DROPED THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME BY NOT READING MY RIGHTS. :D

driving the teryx????? sorry.....here in San Diego this weekend a drunk driver killed a pregnant woman parked on the side of the road.

yup the teryx so i have to go pick it up tomarrow they have it. the cop was a dick the breathalyzer was not even working i had to do it three times.

We only saw one park ranger when we were sitting under the tressles. Sorry to hear that Blue. Why did they pull you over? It's very hard to beat a desert DUI. A freind of mine was driving down the sand drags at Glamis and a under age kid was going backwards up the drags and ran into him. The kid was drunk and only 19. My freind was a victim and he blew a .09 at the scene and they booked him. He spent big bucks fighting it for nothing.

thats a sick picture dan!!!!

It was great seeing everyone in the desert. I wish I got to do a bit more riding but thanks to all the homies and weller racing the next trip shoul dbe my lucky one since I have got the 2 unlucky ones out of the way!!!!! hahahah

Apparently I blew past Dan(Wino Rhino) and Rusty parked at the trestle on my way to Superstition.

The air was dead all weekend and the dust was lingering.....

Great riding...but I need more power!

Ya Paul you flew right by us!! And right after a Highway Patrol creeped up from behind me with a beer in my hand. :eek: Luckly he did not see it :eek:. Here are acouple of pictures I took from my phone...........
Tha Trellis on the way 2 Superstition>>
Trestleontheway2Superstition-1.jpg

Trestleontheway2SuperstitionII.jpg

Top of Sanddam>>
TopofSanddam.jpg

TopofSanddamII.jpg

The UTVUG crew @ tha MDR Race>>
UTVUGCrewMDRRace.jpg

UTVUGCrewMDRRaceII.jpg

UTVUGCrewMDRRaceIII.jpg

UTVUGCrewMDRRaceIV.jpg

UTVUGCrewMDRRaceV.jpg

Oooo ya big thanks to Offroad Swapmeet for tha fuel filter out @ OW!! I owe you doggie. :cool: Whenz tha next trip??

We only saw one park ranger when we were sitting under the tressles. Sorry to hear that Blue. Why did they pull you over? It's very hard to beat a desert DUI. A freind of mine was driving down the sand drags at Glamis and a under age kid was going backwards up the drags and ran into him. The kid was drunk and only 19. My freind was a victim and he blew a .09 at the scene and they booked him. He spent big bucks fighting it for nothing.

WELL I BEAT IT RUSTY CHARGES DROPPED :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back