MotoGary's SR1

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Here are some asesome pics MotoGary Thompson sent me tonight. Hopefully he will elaborate on the build. WellerRacing.com did build and install their kit and motor and also wired the motor.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

P1020522.jpg

P1020524.jpg

P1020523.jpg

P1020510.jpg

P1020520.jpg

P1020521.jpg

P2040625.jpg

P2040626.jpg

Nice work Gary. I can't wait to see that BEAST run.

hey joey i need some underground stickers for the car and im going to wrap it too and im going to have two bros make me some exzast for it i would like some duals out the back i hope

Looking good. Post up some more ppics of that new interior you got. Looks like the last 2 pics had the motor cover on it.

I was always planing on leaving my interior raw metal color but with a clear coat over it. But this interior pic of your is making me really second guess it.
VERY Nice!

o kool i was wondering how you knew it was a alba rad

The blue spray painted logo (or whats left of it) gave it away. :) Looks like Weller welded in a 1/2" inlet for the oil cooler return too? Nice setup.

The whole car looks really nice!! I really like the new cage, and the center console looks awesome.

looks good Gary.

note: they are going to let you race with a pass door that opens????????
I don't think that will meet most requirements, or is this a play rhino now with gobs of power? :)

looks good Gary.

note: they are going to let you race with a pass door that opens????????
I don't think that will meet most requirements, or is this a play rhino now with gobs of power? :)
i hope they will let me race it they did last year with two doors that opend and i can pin it close/?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back