Yamaha Magnum Offroad +6 LT

Nice work Magnum

Thats a steal I mean deal,Who in this economy offers a warranty like that you better jump soon. Dan save mine on the shelf as soon as I can get the moneys together my rhino will be in MAGNUMS SHOP..Bullet Proof...

NICE WORK MAGNUM OFFROAD...

Our Teryx & Prowler kits will be available shortly, with the same "members only" price as our Rhino and RZR kits.

Cant wait for mine to come in!

Sounds like we may need the frame gusset kit too... sounds important!

We will also do a step by step install thread on the kit... CANT WAIT!

Also, what about limit straps? Should we strap this thing out?

It would be really smart to do a gusset kit. You especially want to gusset the lower control arm mounts on the front!! Dan mght have a kit if not I know that SouthBayRhino.com has a really good gusset kit that I used. I dont really like those bolt on gussset kits, I like the welded units.

As for limit straps, you wont need them with their kit. The geometry is perfect!!

Dan can add to this later, he is out playing with the Rotax today!!! Lucky dog!

I dont think Im gonna be able to make it, having to do an engine swap for a buddy this weekend. Gonna make it out to one soon though for sure!

In development as we speak!!! Hopefully ready for release in 3 weeks. The shock valving is gonna blow your mind. :D

I got my Magnum kit used, and I can't wait to test it out this coming week at Pismo. But from what I have noticed so far it is like going from a leaf sprung truck to IFS, just that much more cushion of a ride, and so much more stability!!!

Where did you get our kit Loco? Just curious. Didn't know there was any used ones floating around.

Got it back in December, got it from a member on RF.net. I think I had talked to you back in December about it, told you the guys name and everything that sold it to me,

Dan,
You just sold my friend here in Las Vegas(Mark B.) a kit and I helped him put it on last night....just wanted to say ... nice kit! thanks for answering all the dumb questions he called with...LOL

Played around Pismo this weekend and loved my magnum kit!!! Held up to everything I could give it and it did not dissapoint, until the bolt came out of the steering box that holds the C shaped piece that hold the hiem for the tie rod. I think it was my fault because I don't remember loosening the jam nut on the steering rack side when I went to adjust the toe on the rhino, had I done that I believe the allen head would not have pulled out of the steering box. I say it was my fault because only like 2 threads pulled out with the bolt and I was able to temperarily fix it until I get the correct bolt. So the failure was install error on my part.

Loco was that you that saw Greg and the Rugged Rhino out this weekend? He said they had on a UTVUG shirt!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back