Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Magnum Offroad is proud to have been chosen to take Joey D's Rhino to the next level! Thanks JD!!!

I'm not going to throw out all the specs just yet, but I will do my absolute best to keep this thread up-to-date with pictures and details as the build progress's.

This is a picture of how the car sits right now, with a little more "trimming" needed before we begin.

JD1.jpg

Going Magnum on the LT, Magnum on the Chassis, Magnum on the design, Magnum EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

JoeyD's Rhino will be the ultimate family pre runner........UTVUnderground settles for nothing but the BEST!

OK I just cleaned up 5 pages of nothing...LOL......let the build pics commence....

Suspension is mocked up, shocks are valved, frame is being plated for stength and to give a solid surface to weld too. Dano can elaborate more......

DSC_7867.jpg

DSC_7868.jpg

DSC_7865.jpg

DSC_7862.jpg

DSC_7864.jpg

We got the wheel at full bump so we know where to mount the seats.....gonna be tricky but we will get it worked out!

The dash and all that is being cut off.........

Are you guys hoping that something is going to be done or what? Let start building this rhino. Come on!! lol

its going to be sick dog hurry up and start laying pipe ...............:D

Last edited:
Ya... hurry up and start laying some pipe... lol!

Work internet sux... can't see your limo build pics!!!

Is the back gettin buckets to? or a bench for the preemy seats ride in it? Dont you already have 3 trophys from layin pipe???? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back