Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

Did Randy and RJ both race???

Yes both raced in XP 900's with Walker Evans Shocks and Wheels! RJ had Doug Mittag riding shotgun. They were doing really good until the radiator packed with mud causing it to overheat and force it into limp mode.

Randy did really good finishing 5th...once again the teacher beats the student!! hahaha

I had such a great time! The racers and teams were so awesome to meet and I was so pumped at how much support was being shown for UTVUnderground!

I apologize to those couple guys I didn't see and didn't get stickers too.

I will start a full thread tomorrow with results and pics but for now here are a few teasers!!

DSC_1975.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

DSC_1690.jpg

DSC_1581.jpg

DSC_1449.jpg

DSC_1331.jpg

Congratulations to Jerimiah Staggs for your first place finish in class 3!!! It was nice to see you again! With the teryx being down we were more less there to support You and the Madhouse crew!

Video of Tyler going HUGE!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aArTpE9Tl_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Giant table top in anza[/ame]

RECORD TURN OUT 41 cars on the line the most SXS's EVER at a WORCS SXS RACE!!
DSC_0381-1.jpg

This was a great event and well put on! The race was a little ruff and alot of switch backs with 14" ruts.I will be back to race the next round at Glen Helen.
DSC_0383.jpg

I started in the far back in row # 6 with just 3 of us in the rowand 9 in class 3,We had transponders to keep our time! They took the hole shot on me and I passed 1 of the guys pretty quick through the ruff area's and the other guy I couldn't catch.Passed tons of cars on there side's and then come across Kayla Smith on here side but out of the car.I stopped and got her back on all fours and she was off with me passing her,"TEAM 747 INK".I ended up only doing 3 laps and taking home 5th place in class 3.
DSC_0342-1.jpg

DSC_0341-1.jpg

Doug M and R.J. Anderson signing up.
DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0375-1.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0371-2.jpg

DSC_0373-1.jpg

DSC_0377-1.jpg

DSC_0378-1.jpg

DSC_0390-1.jpg

DSC_0397-2.jpg

DSC_0396-1.jpg

DSC_0400-2.jpg

DSC_0408-1.jpg

DSC_0407-1.jpg

DSC_0413-1.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

I reccomend racing the WORCS SERIES for the guys that want to start racing and let alone all the hot chicks that work for the worcs series every round.

THANK YOU Sponsors:UTVunderground,Pitbull Tires,DWT,
PRP Seats,Summers Brothers Racing,747 INK,
IMG motorsports,Offroadswapmeet.I couldnt do it with out these guys.

Glen Helen will be rough and some of the turns there are sharp/deep enough to snap some steering racks or tie rods...be careful! If they combine the tracks like they usually do, it should be a really fun course. Expect about 90% MX.....and a lot of hills! :)

I DNS it ...Did Not Start ...LOL ... broke the ring gear pre running the Cal City course a bit before that race!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back