Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

Re: Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Anza Contingency

Jeremiah Staggs Class 3 #76 look forward to another fun race!

If all our parts show up and we get the car together Cognito will be there

Justin Lambert, Kawaskai Teryx, Class 2

ahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa Cognito in the house!!!

ahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa Cognito in the house!!!

Were trying!!!

can't wait to see that thing

We ordered a bunch of parts from Madhouse Motorsports yesterday.....We had a set back. The Engine builder we were working with is nearly impossible to get ahold of and we had a special engine management system that this builder was gonna have to get set up and dial in for us. So we scraped that idea and decided to go with a factory kawi EFI harness and ECU with a MSD tuner for our FI conversion:DWe should have all the factory parts we need friday. With Luck we will have the engine back in the car this weekend and wired and time to tune next week. I have my fingers crossed.

oscar hernandez polaris rzr s class 2 and for the number i was wondering if i can keep the number i use in other series or they assign me a new one for worcs? and also do i have to pre-register or can i just arrive the day of the race..

Right on Oscar!!! Not sure on the numbers, hopefully these guys can answer that question

Hey Oscar, If you join WORCS on line you can pick a number, Then they email you letting you know if its available.. And its around $40 a year to join.
If your just going to run one or two events then you can sign up at the track and they give you pre printed numbers on yellow backgrounds.. Its $45 the day of the race plus $10 for the transponder.

thanks for the info.. i guess ill just wait for the number .. and well i guess ill flag joey down for some stickers...:D

Chris Ward class 2 Polaris #515 o

if I can find inner races for the rear diff in time!!

Chris Ward class 2 Polaris #515 o

if I can find inner races for the rear diff in time!!
Hey Chris have you tried NAPA I replace the bearings in my diff. and they came with races for half the price of polaris chineese crap. Not too sure about your year though because I know my bearings are different then the newer ones.

Hey Chris have you tried NAPA I replace the bearings in my diff. and they came with races for half the price of polaris chineese crap. Not too sure about your year though because I know my bearings are different then the newer ones.

I have the bearings ... but the pas side big race (#3514657) is going to F me ... not going to get it in time ... I have a bad feeling not going to make Anza because of it!!! I have been on the phone for hours today!!

SUCKS!!!!!!

1/2 of number 10!!!

images-RGR-GEARCASERR-09RZRA.gif

Last edited:

That sucks Chris..hope someone comes up with it!

I have the bearings ... but the pas side big race (#3514657) is going to F me ... not going to get it in time ... I have a bad feeling not going to make Anza because of it!!! I have been on the phone for hours today!!

SUCKS!!!!!!

1/2 of number 10!!!

images-RGR-GEARCASERR-09RZRA.gif

Good luck bro.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back