Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

JD...any thoughts on doing this for Best In The Desert races? I might be able to help with some prizes.

MP

I would be all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely looking at doing this for Lucas and BITD this year as well. This idea hit me for this race and I am like I need to do this for one round for each of these series and show love to all the racers. So yes, I have plans for this for BITD and LOORRS I just need to work out the details.

I'll need some stickers also. :rolleyes: I'm thinking I probably should place one upright and the other upside down...(just in case) now that my SbS is broke in I can hopefully go a little faster than my first race!
Key word: Hopefully

Based on my track record of being more brave than I am smart, and the need to use my arms to produce income, I'm now part of the SbS community instead of riding my quad. Whooops! :eek:

See you all soon,
PurpleSkullzGirl244

the madhouse guys will be there
Keenan Rogerson #418 class 1
DJ Noerr #842 class 1
Chad Coole #969 class 1
Matt White #232

looking forward to a great weekend weather is susposed to be good cars are ready

thqank you swap meet , weve been preping and scrambling all week. looking forward to meeting you guys this weekend see you there

a6cd8b1a-88b6-ff9a.jpg

a6cd8b1a-88d8-a5f8.jpg

a6cd8b1a-88fa-8ce6.jpg

Unofficial

That was the most fun I have had I my teryx so far. If it wasn't for the stupid rack snapping in half I would have great to finish.lol

I typed the results up. Thanks for sending me the pics of the finish order Joey.

Class 1 (up to 1000cc):

1. Beau Baron - Polaris
2. William Yokley - Polaris
3. Ryan Piplic - Polaris
4. Mark Holz - Can-Am
5. Randy Anderson - Polaris
6. Keenan Rogerson - Polaris
7. Nick Nelson - Polaris
8. Martin Phillip - Polaris
9. John Schaffer - Polaris
10. Chad Coole - Polaris
11. Tyler Winbury - Kawasaki
12. Brandon Altmann - Can-Am
13. D.J. Noerr - Yamaha
14. RJ Anderson - Polaris
15. Monty Aldrich - Can-Am

Class 2 (up to 850cc):

1. Nolan Remlinger - Kawasaki
2. Todd Seaver - Polaris
3. Joe Swartz - Polaris
4. Jacob Shaw - Kawasaki
5. Jake Greco - Polaris
6. Scott Santellan - Yamaha
7. Mark Parrillo - Polaris
8. Matt White - Kawasaki
9. Lamar Ortega - Kawasaki
10. Mark Blakley - Polaris
11. David Miller - Polaris
12. Danny Wold - Polaris
13. David Troxcil - Kawasaki
14. Michelle Thau - Polaris

Class 3 (up to 705cc):

1. Jeremiah Staggs - Yamaha
2. Greg Row - Yamaha
3. David Lytle - Yamaha
4. Jeff Stambaugh - Yamaha
5. Daniel Fernandez - Yamaha
6. Kayla Smith - Yamaha
7. Larry Carraher - Yamaha
8. Michael Gonzales - Yamaha
9. Eddie Miller - Yamaha

blew out both rear shocks which caused the tower to break off the big jumps. still got a top 10 in class though. was a fun race. and thanks for the stickers joey. it was a bit like mexico in the pits, STIKKA WANT STIKKA

had a blast and thanks to the guys at cognito for doing some adjustments to my suspension before the race it made a huge improvment! It was nice to meet everyone.

All I have to say .... WHAT A F-N TURN OUT. I am really bumbed I had to miss this one ... hopefully we can get a big turn out for Glen Hellen !!!

Joey ... dont forget my stickers ... !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back