Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

Re: Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Anza Contingency

oww broken hand. theres a guy that races worcs with one arm!:D

It should no problem for you guys. Jeff raced without a steering wheel!!!!! Visegrips is all you need. They already have class 1,2 and 3 why not add the visegrip class?

Well I am out girls .... worked on her all day and didnt even get close. i will be there ... but no car to race ... but I will be doing video it all at the jumps!! You lucky bastards!!!

here are some pictures of Anza 2010

worcs06atv_63172_w.jpg

515_Jump2.gif

Well I am out girls .... worked on her all day and didnt even get close. i will be there ... but no car to race ... but I will be doing video it all at the jumps!! You lucky bastards!!!

here are some pictures of Anza 2010

worcs06atv_63172_w.jpg

515_Jump2.gif

OMG....

Sucks you cant race but that gif jump is bad ass!!!

The race is less then 1 week away!!! Weather couldnt be better for a race in ANZA,CA.

WORCS SERIES ROUND #4

Comming this weekend....

Prizes announced...Entry rules modified!!! See first post!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spread the word!!!

CONTINGENCY.jpg

justin and I will also be Present...but no race car:(We had to throw in the towel.

you should have done it per class instead of 1,2,3 overall

Yeah I thought about doing 1st in each class but due to the prizes I didnt want one class to think I didnt care about them cause they didnt get the best prizes? Next time we do this I will plan further ahead, get more vendors involved, and offer 1-2-3 prizes in each class. But for this round this is the best I can do. I hope the racers are happy that we are doing something atleast!!!!??????

Thanks for your time on this Joey, To me its a bonus, I work to make money, I race for fun.. Any contigency money or added prizes is just a bonus. Yes Im class 2 and run well but the guys like Baron and Madhouse drivers run XP's in class one will likely win the prizes and beat me,, so be it.
If you like the web site, put the sticker on your junk and lets RACE! Beers afterwards.

OK I just thought about it. I want everyone to get some love so now we are awarding prizes to:

1st Place Overall

1st Place Class 2

1st Place Class 3

LAST PLACE!!!

How does that sound?????

ok either way man, But this is cool. These compainies really put up some legit prizes for us. Makes me take notice as to were I spend my money in this sport. Cool deal. see you guys there.

What are you missing jim?? anything I can do to help??

Thanks Brian...But unfortunatly its just a matter of going back in and doing some welding and more grinding in the head. We pulled the top end back off last night on problemed head.

ok either way man, But this is cool. These compainies really put up some legit prizes for us. Makes me take notice as to were I spend my money in this sport. Cool deal. see you guys there.

I just want to do what we can to make sure we show all classes we care about this sport. The only reason I did 123 overall is cause I really dont know enough about how the finishing order ends up here. I should have done some more research.

From day 1 UTVUG's focus was to shine a light on the UTV racers and bring forth the amazing builds, and products that enthusiasts and racers use to build their machines. While we tend to focus a lot on the big races and events its really the core of UTVUnderground to attend races like the GP's, WORCS, regional series events, etc to show that we are just as much enthused with the weekend warrior type racers as we are the pro's.

With that said, the Pro's have done so much to help give us exposure. I cant say enough about all the pro short course and desert racers that have ran our stickers for the last couple of years. Its because of support from racers and members alike that we continue to grow. I am forever in debt to those who rep us on and off the track and in the deserts or on the trails. I hope one day to be able to give each and every person something back that they have given us!!!!

WORCS is new territory for us so I know the importance of tossing something like this contingency out there to establish with the competitors that we are here to give them exposure and assistance in spreading the good word of UTV racing!!!

OK I just thought about it. I want everyone to get some love so now we are awarding prizes to:

1st Place Overall

1st Place Class 2

1st Place Class 3

LAST PLACE!!!

How does that sound?????

Much better joey now someone that has worked teir butt off in his or her class will get something!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back