2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

its almost time!!!!!! Everyone know where to go? Who is going when? I should be there Friday evening

Have fun guys.....I haven't had time to get my rhino up and going to my standards so unfort I'm sittin out this year !

I am pullin a "noshojoey" ...sorry been so busy with work rides need tlc and the wifes b-day is this weekend....

was there for a day, since i wasnt driving i was at the mercy of my friends, they wanted to stay around the sand hill. i did see you guys driving by.

Here's some pics of the 2nd Annual UTVunderground trip!!
DSC_0150-2.jpg

DSC_0155-1.jpg

DSC_0158-1.jpg

DSC_0160-1.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0164-1.jpg

DSC_0171-1.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0180-1.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0208-1.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Joey,
What the heck did you have strapped in the back seat of your hotrod with the MacMillen stickers on it?

Sorry I missed it but I"m trying to get all my stuff finished for Moab.

What a good trip we had even if for the day. We drove for 11 hr's
took the RZR4 with us since the new set up done by HCR Racing. with Sommers Bro's, and King Shocks. I just can not belive how this thing preforms with no engine mods yet.
Putting the Pit bulls on her now to go do some more testing with the RZR4.
Thanks UTVUndergorund for showing us some of your backyard, and to meet some of the peeps we talk to online

Thanks to everyone who came out...bummed we had so much wind in the evenings so no night riding but it was great to see and hang with all of you!!! Next year we will do it early in the season and make it a longer trip. Thanks for the pics dan!

Joey,
What the heck did you have strapped in the back seat of your hotrod with the MacMillen stickers on it?

Sorry I missed it but I"m trying to get all my stuff finished for Moab.

That was my camera case....lol...cant wait for Moab!!

Thanks to everyone who came out...bummed we had so much wind in the evenings so no night riding but it was great to see and hang with all of you!!! Next year we will do it early in the season and make it a longer trip. Thanks for the pics dan!

Glad to hear you guys had a good tyme. Suck to hear the wind killed the night ride! Those are the best! :mad: Hope to cee yall on the next group trip!

I was bummed we could only stay for a while. Brad and i had a great time meeting new peeps and cruzzin Ocotillo Underground Style. One thing we learned was you have to have a Flag on Quads and Three wheelers, not UTVs or Bikes or buggys and that they give a 20 min field sobriety test even at 10 am. Cool pics Dan !. There were some cool machines and ideas on this ride too. Nice to able to put some faces with the names, althoe i have CRS sindrum so i wont rember next time. Thanks for the invite Underground , I'm looking forward for the next run !!!

I think the 3rd annual UTVunderground TRIP will be in Johnson Valley,CA @ KING OF THE HAMMERS! This is the one you dont want to miss!

Thanks to FATOGRAPHY for the PHOTOS!

I was bummed we could only stay for a while. Brad and i had a great time meeting new peeps and cruzzin Ocotillo Underground Style. One thing we learned was you have to have a Flag on Quads and Three wheelers, not UTVs or Bikes or buggys and that they give a 20 min field sobriety test even at 10 am. Cool pics Dan !. There were some cool machines and ideas on this ride too. Nice to able to put some faces with the names, althoe i have CRS sindrum so i wont rember next time. Thanks for the invite Underground , I'm looking forward for the next run !!!

Thanks for coming out Steve!

I think the 3rd annual UTVunderground TRIP will be in Johnson Valley,CA @ KING OF THE HAMMERS! This is the one you dont want to miss!

Thanks to FATOGRAPHY for the PHOTOS!

X2, ya those coppers sure were funny.... got a little sketchy had to call back up hahhaaha :eek:
KING of HAMMERS FOR SURE GOOD RIDING THERE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back