2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

I am well over due for an ocotillo run ! ive been in glamis all season pratically, I just blew my head gaskets in my 6.0 f-350, ive been told it will cost me anywhere for 3 to 7 K. so no glamis this weekend just a hudge bill :eek:,

I am well over due for an ocotillo run ! ive been in glamis all season pratically, I just blew my head gaskets in my 6.0 f-350, ive been told it will cost me anywhere for 3 to 7 K. so no glamis this weekend just a hudge bill :eek:,
that sucks. was you truck chipped?

that sucks. was you truck chipped?

no it is completely stock, I dropped it off today , poway ford said he would give me some info Monday morning , I'm not diggin this at all, i am how ever looking forward to this ride. Ive been in Glamis with my razor all season and have only had it in Ocotillo once and that was a break in run.

no it is completely stock, I dropped it off today , poway ford said he would give me some info Monday morning , I'm not diggin this at all, i am how ever looking forward to this ride. Ive been in Glamis with my razor all season and have only had it in Ocotillo once and that was a break in run.

dude that sucks. i took my edge performance chip off mine to keep it all stock, except full 4 inch turbo back exhaust and araid filter.

how many lbs were you boosting?

should of dropped it off in miramar ford, they are a commercial dealership and repair and there prices are way cheaper then the ford dealerships.

yea Steve if you can get the rig down to Miramar Ford I can get you dialed in. Our good family friend is one of if not the head diesel mechanic there. My truck is going down with him on Thursday just to have some preventative Maint. done....however prventitive maint. is all you need when you own a 7.3! lol sorry I Kid I Kid~ Let me know, my guy is real good and super fair.

yea Steve if you can get the rig down to Miramar Ford I can get you dialed in. Our good family friend is one of if not the head diesel mechanic there. My truck is going down with him on Thursday just to have some preventative Maint. done....however prventitive maint. is all you need when you own a 7.3! lol sorry I Kid I Kid~ Let me know, my guy is real good and super fair.
whats the name of your family friend?

Joey, I may be calling you also the trip to pala when my truck went out, I either blew another head gasket (rreplaced both sides last summer, luckily it was under warranty), or my EGR cooler burned through and now my cooling system aND exhaust are mixing together. Have another mechanic coming over today to look. 6.0 suck, wish I had the 7.3 like my dad, (no problems at all, knock on wood). :(

the first weekend in May is the only one that works for me as of today......sorry guys...I wouldnt be butt hurt if you guys all wanted to meet on another weekend.

I really wanted to make this but looks like i will be coming back from my cruise that weekend. have fun boys.

see some of you in june for some night riding.

Head Gaskets and header as well as the fan clutch was the problem , Spent $3950 at Perry ford. truck runs like a champ now. I here MM ford is the place to go. well after i dropped off my truck that is. it cost 2400 in parts the rest was in labor. the suck part ( Besides the cashola i had to spend on a non upgrade) was as soon as i got home i went to lower my tail gate and it fell off, i then looked close and noticed that something had hit it and pushed out my left rear panel out about 2 ", so i called them asap and they said bring it down. I did and they said to me , I guess it happen over the weekend. I'm like WTH , so far so good he comped me a rental and said he would get back to me Monday. i asked him to tell me what they were going to do to it before they repair it. so we will see what happens next. the good part so far is i should have my tow vechial back in time to make the Ocotillo run :D. Joey how do i get the instant email notifications to turn on , i feel stupid to ask this question, but hey you know:confused:

Head Gaskets and header as well as the fan clutch was the problem , Spent $3950 at Perry ford. truck runs like a champ now. I here MM ford is the place to go. well after i dropped off my truck that is. it cost 2400 in parts the rest was in labor. the suck part ( Besides the cashola i had to spend on a non upgrade) was as soon as i got home i went to lower my tail gate and it fell off, i then looked close and noticed that something had hit it and pushed out my left rear panel out about 2 ", so i called them asap and they said bring it down. I did and they said to me , I guess it happen over the weekend. I'm like WTH , so far so good he comped me a rental and said he would get back to me Monday. i asked him to tell me what they were going to do to it before they repair it. so we will see what happens next. the good part so far is i should have my tow vechial back in time to make the Ocotillo run :D. Joey how do i get the instant email notifications to turn on , i feel stupid to ask this question, but hey you know:confused:

that sucks man. Freaking stealships try to get away with anything.

So what's the plan at ocotillo, we gonna make one huge ass camp circle, or a bunch of small ones. What time I everyone meeting up on Friday?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back