2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

Can everyone going post a picture of your UTV and your camping rig? I need help identifying everyone. Who is coming out on Thursday?

Goodtimes and stx saved myself about $2200 on my truck, ordered all my parts from BulletproofDeisel.com in Meza, AZ, Lifetime guarantee on all parts. The ford dealer quoted me $3300 for parts and labor, Bought after market parts (better) and did the work my self with a friend (rhinowarrior)it took us about 10 hrs, but all turned out good. All the parts cost around $1100--EGR COOLER, OIL COOLER, ALL THE GASKETS AND BOLTS, ALL NEW FORD GOLD ANTIFREEZE, ALL NEW FILTERS OIL AND TRANNY, AND 5 GALS SYNTHETIC OIL. GOT THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FROM MITCHELL1(ON THE BPD WEB SITE) THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.

Bill, Rusty will post a map of where the Underground compound will be. It is about 1/4 mile off of the south side to the 78 at County Line Rd. Just West of the Blue Inn. Wont be able to miss us! Should be a HUUUUUUUGGGEEEEEEE camp!!!

Goodtimes and stx saved myself about $2200 on my truck, ordered all my parts from BulletproofDeisel.com in Meza, AZ, Lifetime guarantee on all parts. The ford dealer quoted me $3300 for parts and labor, Bought after market parts (better) and did the work my self with a friend (rhinowarrior)it took us about 10 hrs, but all turned out good. All the parts cost around $1100--EGR COOLER, OIL COOLER, ALL THE GASKETS AND BOLTS, ALL NEW FORD GOLD ANTIFREEZE, ALL NEW FILTERS OIL AND TRANNY, AND 5 GALS SYNTHETIC OIL. GOT THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FROM MITCHELL1(ON THE BPD WEB SITE) THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.

I hear ya , I lucked out , ford did the oil cooler when i was at 93K , at that time they did a leek down test on the heads and all was good , i think they said it was around 3k at that time to do the EGR. with ford doing the work i get a 12k, 1year warranty with the work and he will do a leak down test for free right before the year is up. i still think that ford should step up to the plate and Handel all the non chipped head gasket and oil cooler issues, Hello there is a pattern

Never been cant wait can anyone help out with map and directions to camp site. Will be heading out Fri morning from AZ

Here's the map of the UTVunderground compound!

Ocotillo.jpg
ompound!
I wont be making it this year so you guys need to hold it down and drink a few for me! HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

I can't go for the weekend anymore :(
I have to replaced the front hubs on my dumb ass powerstroke...

But I will be there for a day ride on sat. :)

What time is the first ride??

Count me in! May have a couple other UTV's. but ill be there for sure in my white teryx. Not sure if im camping there or not, but ill definately come by for a ride. Look for me in a white caged LT teryx.

We are fixing the RZRS now to bring out putting reinforced stock arms back on the back. HCR is geeting us the new arms for the race car this week but wont have time to put on for the trip.
so look for the RZRS EDGE RACE UTV and the pit RZR4

damn i am so tempted to miss this trip now....

i just got my....
jd2 bender
lincoln 180 welder
dewalt chopsaw
no name tube notcher...
and i have all my tubing for my build!!!!!

all this week

but.... so far i think i am still in for saturday!! with the dirtbike of course, i cant flintstone my topless rhino around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back