Your Real Name

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
A while ago members asked to have the ability to see other members real names int he stats box at the upper right hand corner of each post. So we added that in. You will see in mine now it says Name: Big pasta...you already all know my real name...LOL

To add your name to the mix go to UserCP > Edit Your Details > and then you will see as you scroll down a spot to put in your REAL NAME

Hope this helps!!!

good idea now people could stop thinking im a character from reservoir dogs.

I was gonna change hs name to BiggJodie but I like Jim's new name better.......LMAO

LOL....I thought I clicked the wrong button...it kept send me to a screen I didnt ask for...The i read the distructions......Well needless to say my name is what I was thinking:D

LOL....I thought I clicked the wrong button...it kept send me to a screen I didnt ask for...The i read the distructions......Well needless to say my name is what I was thinking:D

hilarious Haywood.

almost as good as Walter.......LMFAO!!!!! I think I am going to run a contest for the funniest name! LOL

click either the add reply at the bottom left of the last post or hit the small 'v' in the red box on the bottom right of the last post next to the multi-quote button!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back