WORCS Rnd #3 Lake Havasu

sounds like we will have another good car count, I think im going to do the friday practice this round.

heres a little deal for havasu ....anyone running a madhouse motorsports sticker that wins their class will get a special gift from madhouse. One set of gatorz glasses custom engraved with madhouse logo for class one and madhouse appearal for class 2 and 3 ...good luck guys pm me for sticker details

I think the better prize should go to class since we always have more car count then class 1 ever has. Harder to get first in a bigger class, last year they only had 4 cars while we had 17.

like for a quick pit stop?... no not really, but theres usually a good spot that a few peeps hang out and a couple guys might have there wagon sitting there with a spare tire or somthing.. not a real designated spot though.. its pretty laid back..

like for a quick pit stop?... no not really, but theres usually a good spot that a few peeps hang out and a couple guys might have there wagon sitting there with a spare tire or somthing.. not a real designated spot though.. its pretty laid back..

Cool. I'm gonna bring some spare tires that's it pretty much along with a drive belt on board with me. Any other ideas are appreciated.

i may just may take that into consideration ...prizes will be packaged and sent from the shop tuesday after the races no prizes awarded at event .....

Got my RZR all back together tonight, will finish cleaning it up tomorrow then load up Wed night, Leaving here Thurs AM..

You guys all ready? DJ?, redrhino?, Haagsma?, Speedracer? , Karter?... the other new Madhouse cars ready for battle in class one?.

hoping to get my rhino together tommorrow and test run my new cognito tower lt kit then get loaded. See everyone out there.

Good luck to all you UTVUnderground racers out there!! We just struck up a deal with a photographer who will be providing UTVUnderground with post race picture content from all WORCS events so we look forward to making sure we have event photos from each race even if I cant be there in person. I am planning on making it out to Anza so I will make sure to have all the UTVUnderground stickers one could want on me! I have some special stuff in mind this year for those running UTVUnderground stickers, besides the best UTV race exposure!!!

Good luck to all of you in Havasu!!

I'm going for sure. Just waiting for my race number stickers to be made since WORCS doesn't provide them. Just found that out. Lol. Plus I'm having a hard time finding a small ABC Fire Extinguisher. Any ideas. I've went to Autozone, Lowes & Chapparal Motorsports. Thanks....

you can find the rules at the atv worcs website. the rules are very basic and they dont require much. Todd i still dont have a motor but im working on having one in time. if all goes good ill be there for friday practice and im bringing the quad too.

you can find the rules at the atv worcs website. the rules are very basic and they dont require much. Todd i still dont have a motor but im working on having one in time. if all goes good ill be there for friday practice and im bringing the quad too.

I have been here:
WORCS Rules and Regulations

These are the only rules I saw for UTVs. Is this it?!

Side By Side Special Rules
1: All Side By Side’s must have 4 point harness for each occupant.

2: Must have ABC type fire extinguisher on board.

3: Side doors or nets are required keep occupant legs within the foot well area.

4: Full factory or improved roll cage must be intact.

5: To be considered a Side By Side the vehicle must have come with an OEM rear cargo bed.

6: All occupants must wear full protective clothing to include at least a helmet, goggles, and gloves. All other clothing must provide full coverage.

7: Fuel cells are allowed.

What about classes? How do they separate out these?
Stock Classes
Any
Tires, Sprockets, Handle Bars, Front Bumper, Nerf Bars, and Twist Throttle may be changed ONLY!

Production Classes
Any
Stock frame must have stock geometry. Motor center case must remain stock.

Open Classes
Any
Any modification to part of the ATV or SIDE BY SIDE is allowed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back