WORCS #2 Primm, NV

yah ... Toad ... FU and your stock motor .... !!!! LOL

closet motor guy ... its ok to come out now ... we all know!!!

lol.. Bone stock... stock pipe and all... changed the clutch spring... .. o wait! I removed that stock screen baffle in the tail pipe!

tell that to all the "bone stock" RZR (S) you just walked away from .... cause I (we) ant buying what you are selling!! ...sorry!!! LOL!!

Hey guy's I have been following WORCS since last year...just wondering is there any purse for the top finisher's....You guy's sure put a ton of cash and heart in your Rig's...would love to go watch one in person this year...maybe they will have a race in the future up here in Nor-Cal....Lotta people here...The population is prolly around 15,000,000 people live up here..so that mean's there would be a-lot of spectator's to watch you guy's put your heart into it.

that sucks tms712! pretty impressive you were in first there was a lot of competition in class 2. does your rzr have walker evens decals on the side now instead of wicked like in your avatar photo?

yes haagsma thats me, Wicked is my cousins shop in Riverside CA, He built my cage and sides.. But yes, Just changed it for this year. And Im proud to have them on the side, Those 2" bodied Walker Evans shocks have honestly changed my car.

CW, how bout this... After next event Ill have Holz tear my motor down in front of you guys.. if its been modded AT ALL.. I pay. If its COMPLETLY STOCK, you guys pay him to put it back together.
Im curuious... What would you guys say if you found out that its been stock this whole time? then what?...

Beach, Ive often wondered why there are no events in Northern CA, The series will be going to Washougal WA and Payette ID, but otherwise its all Southern stuff.. In fact the promoters are based out of Utah and there are no events near them either..

correct, yes. Near Reno. Not sure about quads but last year UTVs had an average of about 14 total.. Honey Lake had 5. Total.

Beach, Ive often wondered why there are no events in Northern CA, The series will be going to Washougal WA and Payette ID, but otherwise its all Southern stuff.. In fact the promoters are based out of Utah and there are no events near them either..
Ya they drive right past us here in Nor-Cal on there way to Washington...So we are stuck in the middle....800 mile's up north to see-em or 800mile's south to see-em..hoping one of these day's they will race here:)

CW, how bout this... After next event Ill have Holz tear my motor down in front of you guys.. if its been modded AT ALL.. I pay. If its COMPLETLY STOCK, you guys pay him to put it back together.
Im curuious... What would you guys say if you found out that its been stock this whole time? then what?...

that would be no fun ... you are to fun to F with ... but you better hang out next tine and drink some JD with us!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back