WORCS #2 Primm, NV

Um...duh, I think that was implied. No organization would allow racing without them.
Yeah there were guys in Primm racing the new XP 900 with the stock Polaris nets, not too smart in my oppinion. I think 5 point harnesses should be manditory they allow 4 point. There were all so turbo RZRs racing and there rlues say NO TURBOS!!! If they continue to have this kind of turn out they need to refine there rules before someone gets hurt. There tech inspection takes about 30 seconds and the inspector dosent seem to know what he is looking at he asked me last year if my Parker pumper was a turbo!:confused:

Yeah there were guys in Primm racing the new XP 900 with the stock Polaris nets, not too smart in my oppinion. I think 5 point harnesses should be manditory they allow 4 point. There were all so turbo RZRs racing and there rlues say NO TURBOS!!! If they continue to have this kind of turn out they need to refine there rules before someone gets hurt. There tech inspection takes about 30 seconds and the inspector dosent seem to know what he is looking at he asked me last year if my Parker pumper was a turbo!:confused:

Call me crazy but I'm racing my 1st WORCS race this month in Lake Havasu with stock Polaris nets & 5 point harnesses. Now if I get addicted i'll most likely invest in some pro armor doors. But for now I just want to try it.

r u shure there was a turbo'ed rzr out there i didnt see it or hear anyone talk about it. you are right the rules clearly say no turbos, superchargers, or nos.

Call me crazy but I'm racing my 1st WORCS race this month in Lake Havasu with stock Polaris nets & 5 point harnesses. Now if I get addicted i'll most likely invest in some pro armor doors. But for now I just want to try it.

you will be fine with the 5 point harness and nets. get ready for some whoops in havasu:D

I hope to be in havasu in a few weeks with 2 sxs. Looking forwarding to getting back into racing . Sxs racing is new to me . I was at KOH as a crew guy . I went to primm to check out the worcs race . Im looking forward to the next race .

Last edited:
Great to hear your going to make Havasu Monty,

I agree that Sean could have a more in tune tech guy for us at WORCS, keep in mind these have been the biggest car counts ever recently.
Im sure he realizes its time to start taking us a little more serious.

I'm running 26" bighorn tires. Should I stay with that size or go bigger?

for Cal City? if so ... bring spares ...LOL!!!

There were all so turbo RZRs racing and there rlues say NO TURBOS!!! :confused:

you use to be able to run a turbo in class 1 .... not in class 2 or 3. I have NEVER seen them do well !!! They keep going back and forth on this rule ... so I understand the confusion.

r u shure there was a turbo'ed rzr out there i didnt see it or hear anyone talk about it. you are right the rules clearly say no turbos, superchargers, or nos.

Yes ..there was ... he was lined up in class 1 on the far right ... he got killed in the whoops!! He was crawling along!!

Pro Armor doors are a good idea either way. Be caerful in Havasu lots of big jumps too!

yeah, one car was a pair of women, I think from Colorado in a regular RZR (red) with 14" wheels and long travel, same one from last year also..

I agree and your better safe then sorry. I would not recommend stock window nets, at least run snow fencing or call up PRP seats for custom window nets.

Hey Hagsma, I saw you on the line but didnt get to meet you.. Nice clean Rhino man, looks very sharp. How was your race? Any footage? Havasu?

I think Havasu is a fun track. It can be very rough and the jumps are big fun when you make them. I tried for the double last year and came up a little short, it hurt.

Hey Hagsma, I saw you on the line but didnt get to meet you.. Nice clean Rhino man, looks very sharp. How was your race? Any footage? Havasu?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBVdhas4vJ0]YouTube - UTV worcs round 2 primm[/ame]

it was a blast. i liked that track but it was a little ruff at spots. i finished 5th but had some damage when i hit a rzr(around 3:00 in the video). did you make it to the finish i saw a lot of DNFs in your class. planning on Havasu what about you?

Cool man, sorry about the damage. CW and I got away a bit and had some fun, I got the lead a little over halfway into the 3rd lap then promptly blew my belt up ending my day.. was a bum deal but it happens..
I am getting things together to make it to Havasu. Im pretty excited about escaping Boise again in 2 weeks!

your lucky I got a side cramp and let you take the lead .... here a pic of my cramp...LOL!!

IMG_20110304_204540.jpg

IMG_20110304_204517.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back