WORCS #2 Primm, NV

x2 speed racer,, Just an example, I paid $45 for pre entry. We get $20 gift card back from Rocky mountain ATV for entering a class. Everybody that enters a WORCS class automatically gets this gift card back.

Also Maxxis pays back also, $200 for the win and $150 second. I think they pay back to 3rd or 4th.. For each UTV class.. See Maxxis site for details.

Yeah it was a great turn out for UTVs I was there only as a spectator. The land rush starts were intense!!! My son raced his quad on Sat. and sun and I pitted for Brian Thomas (1938) unfortunatly he rolled it on the first lap but still ended up 8th. He said there were a lot of utvs on there lids!!

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOL4ddhTYY8]YouTube - 2011 worcs rnd 2 primm nv[/ame]

I did so stay and have a beer! I had a couple, You just wanted me to have a few extra and tell about my motor!

Remember what I said about SNORE racing amigos...offer a Hobby Stock class and they will come. King of the Hammers allowed nearly stock rigs and had a big turnout (including the winner). Saboba allowed nearly stock SxS's and they had 45 Utes run (winner in an almost stock RZR 4). Now WORCS allows stockers and had over 40 turn out (winner looked to be running a nearly stock rig). This could really help get car count up at BITD and SNORE. My only recommendation would be to enforce window nets, doors with x-bracing, and drivers suits plus neck restraints (even doughnuts).

Once people get the bug then they can move up to the mod class as we know it today. Woot...woot! :)

Remember what I said about SNORE racing amigos...offer a Hobby Stock class and they will come. King of the Hammers allowed nearly stock rigs and had a big turnout (including the winner). Saboba allowed nearly stock SxS's and they had 45 Utes run (winner in an almost stock RZR 4). Now WORCS allows stockers and had over 40 turn out (winner looked to be running a nearly stock rig). This could really help get car count up at BITD and SNORE. My only recommendation would be to enforce window nets, doors with x-bracing, and drivers suits plus neck restraints (even doughnuts).

Once people get the bug then they can move up to the mod class as we know it today. Woot...woot! :)
I would have to say Helmets and harness is a life saver as well as window nets

i wont be at the Havasu .... doing the Cal City race that weekend!

soo its all yours ...LOL!!

they had 6 at the last race ... I would have been #7 ... but I got a bad oil leak the friday before the race ...so i didnt want risk it with Primm the following weekend.

there is three of us from WORCS series that are racing it?

they had 6 at the last race ... I would have been #7 ... but I got a bad oil leak the friday before the race ...so i didnt want risk it with Primm the following weekend.

there is three of us from WORCS series that are racing it?

I'm running 26" bighorn tires. Should I stay with that size or go bigger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back