Video from Glamis this Weekend

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
heres a vid that Brian made this weekend from Glamis.

its short vid since he had to go home early - but enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpg2w51zkwI]YouTube - rhino411 meet[/ame]

Man I hate to watch these vids cause it makes me want to go ride ! Looks like fun and a good turn out as well :D

was a good time for sure- wed and thursday sucked- blowing the whole time- but fri, sat, and sun were perfect!!
sun got some rain at night and then left monday morning

cool vid Kyle...whos RZR was that? That thing is crazy....would like to see a ranger crew or new RZR4 done up like that...

nice video id like to meet up with a group like that and ride!

well I think we are goig to do that as a yearly trip for the 411 but I will be down there at the end of this month and for prez day with the rest of the group. always a good time.

Sick video Kyle,,can't wait to head down there!

when you making it to G next? let me know so I can make sure im heading out that trip.

Man let me know, id love to go. Im close to glamis but have no idea how to get around. Maybe you guys can help a fellow member out haha.

Man let me know, id love to go. Im close to glamis but have no idea how to get around. Maybe you guys can help a fellow member out haha.

I will be out there this weekend and then for Prez day and then maybe the weekend after that too.

If your going to be out there let me know- i know quite a few of my members from the 411 will be with me- should be a good time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back