UTVUnderground Heading to Texas with Arctic Cat

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_5295.jpg

Riding in Texas with Arctic Cat

Well I am off again, this time to Texas where I will be meeting up with our friends at Arctic Cat for a special trip! I dont know much for details except that we will be riding for 2 days strait. I have heard rumors of a sport model Prowler XTZ 1000 so maybe I can get a confirmation on whether or not the rumors have any merit.

On Sunday Arctic Cat is treating us to a special day at the track, Texas Motor Speedway that is! Yep, we are heading to NASCAR where Arctic Cat has something pretty special in store. I will try to update everyone nightly on our days adventure.

Until then.........

Last edited:
Sweet!!! Be Safe out there, they are still pissed they lost the world series.

Well I have arrived in Texas! Arctic Cat has put us up at the Bass Pro Shops Embassy Suites in Dallas and let me tell you this hotel is pretty awesome! I cant wait to see what AC has in store for us this weekend! I will try to post some updates when I get back to the hotel tommorow after we go RIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEE!

well we had our early AM meeting now time to head to the private 600 acre ranch to go RIIIIDE!

well we had our early AM meeting now time to head to the private 600 acre ranch to go RIIIIDE!

Arctic Cat has called all the Territory Service folks to Thief River Falls for a special meeting/introduction.... Hmmm wrong time of the year for them to be getting ready to introduce anything snow related and they released the XTZ in January of '09.... Hmmm what could it be...
Joey, have a blast and keep it wheels down dude...

We are having a blast out here. Arctic Cat is taking great care of us. This evening we will hang out. Tommorow we head to NASCAR where we will be guests of Arctic Cat and Bass Pro Shops who are sponsoring Jaimie McMurray's #1 car!

The riding area is awesome, its a very cool ATV riding ranch equipped with lakes, ponds, mud pits, rock hills, and tons of forest like trails! The more we drive the XTZ1000 the more we like and the 700HDX is a pleasent surprise off road.

DSC_5253.jpg

DSC_5276.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back