torc sat night

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Tyler first, rj second. Whoever is in the schampa car third tonight at torc in perris. Rj broke something on the rear suspension two corners from the end right on tylers ass.

That sucks for RJ but Tyler is a great kid and has a wonderful family so I am happy to see him get a W although I am bummed for RJ and the Walker Evans / Holz Racing Team. The Schampa car is Doug Mittag! Congrats to him as well. How many UTV's raced?

my brother got 3rd in prolite tonight.

Nice. Started in the back too right?

Schampa car is Doug Mittag

GM Performance 350 Crate Motor I believe.
I hear thats the direction the some of Pro Lites want to go next year, spec'd crate motor. Engine budget is getting out of hand, kind of like another class I know of........

my brother got 3rd in prolite tonight.

That was awesome, I was rootin for him when I seen him come out on the track. :D

he started around 9-10 or so. kept workin, and was one of the only truck clearing the table top in that class. Great drive and congrats.

congrats to Tyler, Rj and Doug.

8 UTV's started uncluding two Walker rzr's

HEy Joey, we were sportin our Underground hat and shirt Brotha!! :cool:

Rog

That was awesome, I was rootin for him when I seen him come out on the track. :D

he started around 9-10 or so. kept workin, and was one of the only truck clearing the table top in that class. Great drive and congrats.

Rog

Who drove the XMF/Walker Evans RZR?

Thanks for reppin Rog!!!!!! Congrats to Todd Cunningham for getting the podium!!!!

Well I had a great time at torc, a little bit of bad luck but it happens. It sucked to see tyler go out on friday with a broken axle but congrats on the big W Saturday. Saturday my exhaust broke with around four laps to go and just sucked all the power that was left outta my little rzr so i had to run the last laps with the pedal to the floor!! haha
My uncle was in the xmf car friday and came out third!
Saturday PJ Wenzel drove the car and it was suffering from something electrical.
Congrats to Brent Fouch who has quite a fast teryx now!! Also congrats to Doug Mittag for getting his new kroyer motor on the podium!

Hope to see you guys in Vegas!!

Rog

Wish we had known you guys were all there. Court, Jimmy and I came from Glen Helen race to watch but didnt see anybody we knew...

WOW DOug with the Kroyer motor now! Nice to see them stepping it up! Also good to hear Brent is finally running strong. Took him a while but his machine shoul dbe a competitive one form here on out! Great work RJ!

Well I had a great time at torc, a little bit of bad luck but it happens. It sucked to see tyler go out on friday with a broken axle but congrats on the big W Saturday. Saturday my exhaust broke with around four laps to go and just sucked all the power that was left outta my little rzr so i had to run the last laps with the pedal to the floor!! haha
My uncle was in the xmf car friday and came out third!
Saturday PJ Wenzel drove the car and it was suffering from something electrical.
Congrats to Brent Fouch who has quite a fast teryx now!! Also congrats to Doug Mittag for getting his new kroyer motor on the podium!

Hope to see you guys in Vegas!!
Hey thanks RJ. U kept me on my toes the whole race ur car was super fast. im sorry ur car broke at the end it would have made it a really close finish. good jod to Doug Mittag ur car was up in the mix the whole time. Same with Brent Fouch and John Dempsey sorry that u guys broke. cant wait for vagas will be there for sure!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back