The 1st ever UTV to be FEATURED on RDC!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
chadfeat.jpg

Chad George is the First EVER UTV to be featured on RDC!!!​

I was so stoked to get the opportunity to select a UTV to be the first ever featured on RDC. We made our way up Funco to shoot Chad's Teryx and the Funco G52 Enzo Sand Car. Hit the link and go check out all the specs! I think everyone wants to know what kind of HP those 1000CC Teryx Engines put out right???

Chad George ? Teryx UTV » race-deZert.com

Funco ? G52 ?Enzo? » race-deZert.com

That was my next guess;) A person or company would have to be a fool not to recognize the market potential of the SXS community! Good decision on their part!

RDC does not have a market potential for UTVs. Joey has done a great job of brining them into the spotlight so to speak on RDC, but when you look at the views on theUTV area, very little interest. :eek:

RDC is about OffRoad racing and UTV's are very miniscule in the scheme of things there. Most members there, still think they are golf carts. :eek:

RDC does not have a market potential for UTVs. Joey has done a great job of brining them into the spotlight so to speak on RDC, but when you look at the views on theUTV area, very little interest. :eek:

RDC is about OffRoad racing and UTV's are very miniscule in the scheme of things there. Most members there, still think they are golf carts. :eek:
SAD BUT TRUE. THEY DO LIKE SIDEXSIDE FOR PIT VEHICLES.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back